Which graphite bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi im lookng to get a bag, but cant decide between the tadao or the jorn. Mainly gonna use it for putting books, my ipod, and maybe a small laptop. Using it now for shopping, etc, gonna use it as a school bag when school starts.

I woulda get the tadao if it could be carried as a tote, but from what i read, the handles are too small. It looks a lil square and i wonder how it looks when used with the strap. I like the shape of the jorn abit more. However i wonder if the jorn has enough space for my things.

The Porte-Document looks like a larger version of the jorn, is this so?

Really having a hard time deciding, any advice?

Also will be getting the graphite inverteurs belt and a multicolor black wapity case. Should i get a graphite brazza to complete the look or a multicolor black wallet instead. I'll be using all of this daily, just afraid using too much of the same design might be a little weird.

2. I have a feeling that there is very little difference between size of the Jorn and the P-D. Any smaller than a P-D will make the bag to small I think. I have to go in again today to have a look.

3. When I first saw the Graphite bags, I've thought that the Tadao is the one for me. I dunno why but it's like we're meant to be together.. lol.. But it's the price that's keeping us apart.. :crybaby:

I suggest you go with the one your really like and is perfect for your lifestyle. And you'll be happy with it forever! :cloud9:

4. I think Tadao would be a perfect bag. It can fit anything that you discribed. About Jorn, I think it's quite big as the shopping bag. :P. I just went to the store today to see the Graphite line, even the Jorn is gorgeous but it's tooo big :tdown:

5. I tried the Tadao but it was too big on me so I am patiently waiting for the Renzo. It depends on how many books etc you plan on carrying. Good luck.