Which Goyard Color is your favorite?

Please post your yellow! Or maybe it's posted and I haven't spotted it... in any case, my next Goyard will absolutely be yellow!!!

Hi annalcg, have you gotten your yellow Goyard yet? I love the vibrant colors of Goyard and I too have been obsessed with Yellow except that lately the Powder Blue is also looking equally attractive.
I usually go with how I feel about color and right now, the Powder Blue is winning out.....
We don't have a Goyard boutique even remotely near where I live and so I have to wait to go on a trip to be able to buy one.
Asking someone else to buy it for me is not an option because I believe that a large part of the experience and enjoyment is walking into the boutique and having the SA trot out the bags for you to choose from until you get to decide the one that's going home with you ------ this time!:biggrin:
Do post pictures of your Yellow if you've bought one....:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm a guy, so the BLACK would be my favorite. The NAVY and EMERALD are close seconds. I also like the BLACK/TAN.

But if I could pull it off - the RED is hot! The YELLOW and WHITE is also nice if you can afford secondary bags to match outfits/seasons. :smile:

You can't really go wrong with any colors of Goyard's palette. :cool:

does anyone know what this color is? Never seen it before. Limited Edition?
span.jpg