which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

What's first on your list for 2012?

• Nightingale (incl totes)

• Pandora

• Antigona (incl totes)

• Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get a new bag for Mother's Day this year!

I've been going back and forth between a Balenciaga Weekender and a Givenchy Pandora but I'm leaning toward the Pandora!

Hooray that you get a beautiful new bag for Mother's Day!!
The Bal WE and Givenchy Pandora are so different in size/style/function, though. How will you decide?

For what it's worth, I don't have a WE, but do own a pretty Bal RH Work (seems close enough for this comparison). It's nice and all... but I'm obsessively IN LOVE with my pandora! :love:

^^ Believe it or not I do not have a black bag... I always get sidetracked by some beautiful color but I want a black bag really badly... I have a 15 month old little one so it needs to be able to fit a plethora of odds and ends (which is why initially I figured a WE would be great)... and I want one I will love for many many years...

I have 3 bbags (2 PTs and 1 city) that I love so I figured I would get another bbag (because I love smooshy unstructured leather bags) but the last time I was in Neiman the leather on the Givenchy bags was simply DIVINE! I like all 4 of the styles in the poll but I'm gravitating toward the Pandora from the modeling pics on tPF!

This Mother's Day it will have been 2 years since I've purchased a handbag (too busy buying everything for my little munchkin :love:) and it will likely be 2 more before I buy another so I really want to make a good choice! :sweatdrop:

since i already own a nightingale i'd love to get my hands on an Antigona but still decide on a color but i remember seeing a di color one (the handel in a color and the rest of the bag in another color) but lets see what i'll find!

hey alouette, check out tofuskin's latest post on the "authenticate your givenchy thread." she found the elusive small antigona and mentioned there's another one! check it out.

:graucho: Thanks much!!! I registered w/ the website but never got an email verification like they said I would....? It's similar to Gilt and Rue La La....kind of want to get on to see if it's there!!

:graucho: Thanks much!!! I registered w/ the website but never got an email verification like they said I would....? It's similar to Gilt and Rue La La....kind of want to get on to see if it's there!!

Hey there!

Yes you got to sign up first before you can view the items they have or buy them.

I hope you got the email verification already?
(if not maybe you can try signing up again?)

Good luck! (They still have a Dual-Tone brown Antigona - Small, and a Black one but thats in Medium.....)

I have only purchased from them once so far, and it is for my Dual-Tone Antigona in Small. Based on this 1 time they seem quite reliable and fast.

I prefer bags with more structure, and the Antigona really fits the bill.

Hey there!

Yes you got to sign up first before you can view the items they have or buy them.

I hope you got the email verification already?
(if not maybe you can try signing up again?)

Good luck! (They still have a Dual-Tone brown Antigona - Small, and a Black one but thats in Medium.....)

I have only purchased from them once so far, and it is for my Dual-Tone Antigona in Small. Based on this 1 time they seem quite reliable and fast.

I prefer bags with more structure, and the Antigona really fits the bill.

Haven't received the email verification yet so I'll try signing up again although I'm not in the market for a brown Antigona...:sad: My hopes is to find a small black or small khaki, or other color....I'll keep looking! ;)

I came across a George V apron in taupe suede this morning on Barneys and couldnt resist. So I guess that is my bag for 2012!

I never stopped kicking myself for not getting a black nightingale I saw after Christmas, its still driving me crazy. I prefer a larger simple tote style anyway, and hope to get a ton of use out of it.

Similar to this - mine is no longer posted

http://www.barneys.com/George-V-Bicolor-Apron-Bag/00505014644856,default,pd.html

I'm really lusting over this bag. This would be my first Givenchy if ever. Should I get it? :thinking: What do you think guys?!

a28xlf.jpg

I came across a George V apron in taupe suede this morning on Barneys and couldnt resist. So I guess that is my bag for 2012!

I never stopped kicking myself for not getting a black nightingale I saw after Christmas, its still driving me crazy. I prefer a larger simple tote style anyway, and hope to get a ton of use out of it.

Similar to this - mine is no longer posted

http://www.barneys.com/George-V-Bicolor-Apron-Bag/00505014644856,default,pd.html

Congrats on your George V!!! Please share pics. I have always wondered what it looks like on people.