Which Gathered Sophia? Torn...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Gathered Sophia would be best for me?

1. Purple

2. Grey

3. Black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I LOVE the Gathered Sophia and have lusted after it since I first saw the picture. I want the small one and I like all 3 colors and can't decide which one!

My favorite color is purple, and at first I thought "no brainer, purple one!" The thing is, I currently only have 3 bags I use: a turquoise Op Art Kristin Tote, the Floral Embroidered Maggie in Antique Rose, and a Prada bag. The Prada bag is a small bucket style satchel that is a deep royal purple (very similar to the Sophia color) with gold hardware.

So maybe I should consider another color since I already have a purple with gold hardware? Or should I get the purple because seriously a girl can never have enough purple. :graucho:

I am definitely getting the Floral Sophia soon so I will soon have a black bag with gunmetal hardware.

I have a lot of black and purple in my wardrobe, and some random colors thrown in the mix. I don't have anything grey, but kinda like the grey bag!

I wear both gold and silver jewelry and like both kinds of hardware.

What do you all think?!:nuts:

2. I agree you can never have enough purple :P but I vote for the grey.

3. even though u have another purple bag i say get that sophia she is gorgeous in that color and if she was ur first choice i say go withe her or you will regret it...

4. I like the purple one the best, so that's what I voted for.

5. I have a gray large and love it!!!

6. Purple is my favorite. It is a gorgeous color.

7. I voted Black....

8. Purple!
    As the owner of three purple bags, I say purple! LOL!

9. #9 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    I just got the gathered purple (from jax) and i dont like it at all!!!!!!

I saw the balck one on the japan site, i like that one better.

The grey looks to.....um dull.

So with that said i vote for the black!!!

BTW, purple is my FAV. color. but this bag did nothing for me....

10. your having to much fun with your new pouch, hee-hee, i love the new pic!

11. I like both but I love black and gold.

Hi crystal-d. What didn't you like about the purple? I plan to purchase the black and purple gathered sophia. It looks great in the pics.

12. The Purple!! I've seen them all in person and the gray is a bit plain.

13. My fave color is purple too and I have 5 bags in purple including the sophia (two non-coach) and I am considering another bag that has some purple, but is not available yet.

I agree, if that is your fave, you can never have too much, though I do try to balance it with others.....currently using my midnight maggie.

14. I vote for the black!

I wish they had a brown!

15. Although I LOVE the purple, I think that the gray is very versatile, so that's my vote!