Which Gathered Sophia? Torn...

Which Gathered Sophia would be best for me?

• Purple

• Grey

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brookitacita

Aug 28, 2010
I LOVE the Gathered Sophia and have lusted after it since I first saw the picture. I want the small one and I like all 3 colors and can't decide which one!

My favorite color is purple, and at first I thought "no brainer, purple one!" The thing is, I currently only have 3 bags I use: a turquoise Op Art Kristin Tote, the Floral Embroidered Maggie in Antique Rose, and a Prada bag. The Prada bag is a small bucket style satchel that is a deep royal purple (very similar to the Sophia color) with gold hardware.

So maybe I should consider another color since I already have a purple with gold hardware? Or should I get the purple because seriously a girl can never have enough purple. :graucho:

I am definitely getting the Floral Sophia soon so I will soon have a black bag with gunmetal hardware.

I have a lot of black and purple in my wardrobe, and some random colors thrown in the mix. I don't have anything grey, but kinda like the grey bag!

I wear both gold and silver jewelry and like both kinds of hardware.

What do you all think?!:nuts:

I just got the gathered purple (from jax) and i dont like it at all!!!!!!

I saw the balck one on the japan site, i like that one better.

The grey looks to.....um dull.

So with that said i vote for the black!!!

BTW, purple is my FAV. color. but this bag did nothing for me....

Last edited:
My favorite color is purple

My fave color is purple too and I have 5 bags in purple including the sophia (two non-coach) and I am considering another bag that has some purple, but is not available yet.

I agree, if that is your fave, you can never have too much, though I do try to balance it with others.....currently using my midnight maggie.