Tech Which game(s) are YOU playing?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I opened up Animal Crossing after so many months of not playing. Completed a few tasks and checked in on the fortune cookies. Played Pokemon Go to kill some time.

2. Dragon Quest 11(amazing but really long) and Pokémon Let’s Go Evee. Honestly, there’s too many good games and too little time. Can’t wait for Super Smash :biggrin:

3. L.A. Noire and Rocket League on the Switch

4. Playing Detroit Become Human. So far it is a really good game.

5. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony on PS4

6. Fallout: New Vegas
    Love this game!

7. I don't play a lot. Although my bf installed recently the best vpn for torrenting and I download games from time to time. And the one which occurred the most gripping for me was the Sims franchise. There are so many things to do :3

8. Still playing Detroit Become Human and also Diablo 3 again with the expansion pack.

9. Skyrim, finally. After a long and protracted campaign of peer pressure from my smitten family. It's been hard for me to get back into gaming since I quit WoW.

10. House Flip with Chip & Jo

11. Currently: Divinity Original Sin 2

However, I have “Metro Exodus” and “Anthem” both on order so I’ll move on to those as soon as they get released.

12. I started betting on sports recently, never thought it could be so entertaining! It's like gaming but with cash prize in the end. I've checked info about bookmaker here https://www.bookmakeradvisor.com/uk/bonus/unibet/ and decided to place a bet on Unibet to get a £30 bonus bet token. Want to win some extra cash on popular football matches.

13. Resident Evil 2 Remake - Claire's part right now.

Just purchased Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise!

14. league of legends?

15. Fallout 2 and Baldur’s Gate 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice