Which Fuschia would you get?

1. For some odd reason I really really really want to get a vernis fuschia bag but I'm not sure if I want the Bedford or the Houston. Which one would you get and which is harder to find?

2. Reade pm!

3. Reade pm is too small for me I feel. I actually really want a PTI but that's besides the point. How about between Bedford or Houston Nola?

4. my favorite is the Bedford :love:

5. Houston for its practicality. :smile:

6. I love the Houston. I wanted one really badly but when they came out with the Framboise, I got that instead :smile:

7. Speaking of that bag... hehe I sold one at the store today! :smile:

8. Both bags are GREAT. I'll lean towards the Houston? It looks like it would have more room. ;)

9. I find the vernis bedford hard to use so my vote goes to the houston

10. What about Roxbury Drive?:nuts: I saw a Perle one today and she looked so elegant with that.:love: :yes:

11. I love HOUSTON :heart:
    Classy and Functional Bag :yes:

12. i love the bedford! :biggrin:

13. Houston !!!! :love:

14. I love the look of the bedford more, but the houston is way more practical and easy to use.

15. The Houston is way too small to be a "real" tote bag for my liking. Moreover, the unique shape of the Bedford puts it way ahead of the Houston in terms of style. I'd go for a Bedford myself which ironically I am doing right now. I will have a fuchsia Bedford as my Christmas present to myself. Good luck with your find on whichever bag your heart guides you towards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice