Which Fringe Purse Would You Choose?

Virenda

May 4, 2008
Southern California
So I've been really looking for an inexpensive fringe purse that I could carry/bang around for the next season or two and not have to worry about keeping it looking pristine, since it was cheap. :smile:

So here are my choices and please let me know which one you think works best.

And if you have any suggestions for a fringe handbag under $200.00 let me know...:shrugs:

Virenda

May 4, 2008
Southern California
Thanks.

I wasn't into fringe at all because it's too "hippy" for me but I after seeing a few I started to change my opinion. It's also the reason why I'm keeping the price low. I figure it's more of a "trend" for me and if I don't spend a lot and use it for a year then I wont feel so guilty. :smile:

The first one is my favorite as well.

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia USA
I'm not a big fan of fringe myself but if I had to choose I'd choose the first. Fringe is trendy right now, I'm seeing it not only on purses but on boots and jackets. Good idea not to spend too much money - just have fun with the novelty of it while it lasts. :smile:

Linda

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
Indiana
Same here - not a fan - yet. Maybe it will grow on me?

BUT...of the ones you posted, I am partial to #2 and #4. Hating #5 and #3 - too retro for me maybe? I have a severe aversion to anything that reminds me of the decade of 1965-1975 - fringe, paisley, etc. So I am probably not the right one to answer.

Virenda

May 4, 2008
Southern California
Thanks so much for all the feedback.

I agree with most of you on the 1st one being my 1st choice. For some reason I also have an affinity to the 3rd one, but I have no idea how it would fit into my clothing.

As for who makes the #1 & #2 it's Bebe and the sell for $139.00
The 3rd one is sold at Urban Outfitters and it's "Dean" on sale for $49.99
the 4th one is Nine West and comes in blue as well for $150
and last but not least is the 5th one which is Delia's on sale for $19.99

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
great deals!!!! the bebe one reminds me of the 2262.00 Thomas wylde one that everyone was crazy over. It took a long time & 2 different post to figure out- who made it- It was worn by Heidi Klum