Which framboise item should I get?

Which framboise item to get?

• Agenda

• Zippy wallet

• Cles

• Bedford

• Lexington

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL...I can't answer this, because this is what I am trying to decide. I narrowing it down to the bedford, reade, or houston. After lots of thought, advice here and trying all 3 bags today, I decided on the reade and bought it....now I am not sure....it may be going back...very hard decision!

Get the Bedford. The agenda and the wallet still goes into your bag so nobody will see it but you...the framboise is a color for showing proudly, so make it a bag instead of the smaller accessories. My 2-cents worth.

Thanks for all the opinions..! Love you guys... :flowers:

So, what are you thinking after all the input?
I'm still deciding. Anyway, I won't be purchasing so soon. Will wait for the launch of azur then check it out one shot at the boutique before I make my purchase. I'm currently still on a purse ban. :shame:

Anyway, what I've been thinking is:

Bedford: I LOVE this but it's a bit too pricey. Plus framboise might be hard to match with outfits so maybe accessories will be better? :shrugs:

Lexington: It's classy and gorgeous but not roomy enough as I usually carry a lot with me. It's more suitable to use for special occasions but I don't have many "special occasions" to attend so maybe it won't get much use. :shame:

Zippy wallet: I've been wanting a zippy wallet but not sure if I should get a vernis or regular mono/damier canvas as it seems not as durable. I normally stick to one wallet so better choose something less delicate? :sweatdrop: Though many people claim that vernis is not as delicate as it seems.

Agenda: Mono koala agenda with rose lining or framboise?

Cles: Damier azur, groom, or framboise?

So, you see, I REALLY need more time to think! LOL... :upsidedown: :lol: :shame:

i love the Bedford :love:. i have two myself, and it's a really great bag, even though it's a little stiff to get into initially.

Sandra, you mean, after awhile it gets easier? I want a bedford in marshmallow or framboise or indigo but i find it really stiff.... can you use it as a casual bag? like when you carry it on you shoulders how does it feel? isn't it too bulky? still love it though.

Sandra, you mean, after awhile it gets easier? I want a bedford in marshmallow or framboise or indigo but i find it really stiff.... can you use it as a casual bag? like when you carry it on you shoulders how does it feel? isn't it too bulky? still love it though.

i do use the Bedford as a casual bag, although i have to be pretty careful with it. it's comfortable on my shoulder, and i don't find it really very bulky. i feel like it does get easier to get into, but i haven't used my Bedfords all that much yet :shrugs:

I have a Minna Street bag and cles in Framboise - you should think about a Minna St. It is a small bag although bigger than a Lexington and is $750. So cute.