Which floral dress? Need your vote!

Which floral dress do you prefer?

• The red one

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • The blue one

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
You look equally lovely in both.

Both are nice for an informal Summer wedding. I voted for the first, it's a bit more grown-up, formal, and the print does all the talking and the warm colours look great with your skin tone. All you need are shoes/sandals, bag and perhaps something on your head or in your hair, and done. Looks good with your JUC too :tup: .

IMO, you'd have to work a bit harder to dress-up the second to get it away from ''nice everyday Summer dress' to occasion wear.

Both dresses fit you very well. I vote for the first one as it is looks more special than the blue floral print dress which is a common print in the summer. I would put a different belt on it rather than the one that comes with the dress, like a formal leather belt if you have one.

Reactions: Tote Ali
First one looks great , beautiful pop of color & you can add a white shawl/bolero/jacket if you feel you want more coverage for a wedding.
I would do champagne gold or neutral heeled sandals with it

Wow thank you everyone this is SO incredibly helpful! The red dress was $160 and the blue one $300 so it's so good to hear the red one looks more special.

...on another note, the SA insisted I try on this pantsuit....and I bought it too! What type of event would you wear this to? While I love a good jumpsuit the cut outs are definitely more bold than my usual look but I figured why not, have some fun! ☺️

Screenshot_20220805-095455.png

Screenshot_20220805-095502.png

Wow thank you everyone this is SO incredibly helpful! The red dress was $160 and the blue one $300 so it's so good to hear the red one looks more special.

...on another note, the SA insisted I try on this pantsuit....and I bought it too! What type of event would you wear this to? While I love a good jumpsuit the cut outs are definitely more bold than my usual look but I figured why not, have some fun! ☺️

View attachment 5583176

View attachment 5583177
Cocktails in a fancy beach bar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the cut of the bodice and overall style of the blue dress better, but agree with others that red flatters you more.

Im a HUGE fan of jumpsuits and asymmetrical cutouts. the one you bought is very slimming, which is why I always love this style. You can wear them anytime. I wear mine going shopping in NYC or even to pick up dry cleaning and general errands. it's summer and this is way more covered up than what most women wear on the streets. if i'm out all day, i dont have to change and it's perfect for cocktails or a lounge.

Can i just ask with the blue pantsuit, is it 1 piece or 2?
If it's 1 piece, how does one use the toilet? Sorry for my ignorance, but i always wondered this
Not OP, but as a huge fan of jumpsuits (I own at least 6 full length pieces and a few more rompers), you unzip and gather everything as you roll the top down to your knees, then pee as per normal, then rewear everything.

I always double check my door is locked before I pee when wearing a jumpsuit, it's very exposing lol

The pantsuit is my favorite. It is stunning & modern. You should wear that to the wedding!

Of the dresses, I prefer the second one slightly more; I would prefer that print on me as the first print is a bit loud and I tend to avoid reds & oranges. I think the first dress would be fine for a beach wedding but the second dress may raise some eyebrows because it's about 50% white so there are some people who will still say that's "too much white" for a wedding.