Which Flap Bag ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Dear TPF Member..
Please help me to choose between 3 bags below. I want "flap" bag. Sometimes I got tired using bag with zipper. I want to have more options in my collection, that's why I think I need flap bag. Yeay..! I found another reason to buy new bag..! [emoji51]
Now thinking to get between St Michel, Cluny or PM. I have tried all of them and likes all of them. I want to use the bag for daily. I really downsize my bag. I am no longer a big bag girl. I super love my speedy 25 and my PS mini. Perfect size for my daily needs.
Fyi, I have love and hate relationship with PM. I have sold my mono and infra rouge. My mono is having glazing issues and I am worried the same issues will happen to my infra, that's why I sold it to a nice lady who really like the bag. I think it's better that way. I didn't use it anyway..
I still miss PM. Should I get in empreinte leather ? Or just stay away from PM ?

Appreciate your help. Pictures below is from LV web.
TIA.. :smile:
IMG_1500605911.775063.jpg
IMG_1500605924.677212.jpg
IMG_1500605934.735207.jpg

I like the Cluny the best of the three. I prefer the size and shape. I also love the pop of color, which makes it more fun, in my opinion.

love the empreinte PM -- do you think you would like emp PM more than mono/infra PM?

My husband also ask me the same thing. I guess he is tired seeing me buying and selling my bags.. :P
Honestly... I am not sure about PM.. I like emp leather, no worries about the leather. But I am just worried about the glazing on PM.. :smile: