Which Faridah (Core Gold H/W vs Zip+Silver H/W)?

Please Vote Thanks!

• Totally Turnlock Core Faridah (Gold H/W)

• Totally Turnlock Faridah (Zip + Silver H/W)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
Hi All, I'm thinking to get my 1st MbMJ. I can't decide between these 2 Faridah ... which will u choose? It'll be in black color. Please comment and vote Thanks!

- I like the gold hardware and wider bag design for the core faridah but like the additional zip on the silver hardware faridah.
- To date all my bag has gold hardware so i'm actually not sure will i feel strange with a silver hardware bag lol.
- The core faridah seems to look more classy, not so casual? Will it be strange to pair it with T-shirt and open toe flats?
- The silver hardware faridah looks younger imo ... not sure can i continue wearing this bag for the next 10 years?

(Pics & Dimension taken from Zappos)

Attachments

• MbMJ Faridah.JPG
    MbMJ Faridah.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 208
I'm thinking the core, and yes, you can wear it with anything. It looks just a bit classier from what I can tell from the pics. but you can't go wrong with either one.

Definitely the core with gold hardware! I agree with the silver looking 'younger', and i just like the way it looks...i just got an MJ with silver hardware and i'm still getting used to it! :biggrin:

The gold hardware definitely gives the bag a "warmer" look. I have the gold hardware on the MbMJ bowler and I love it! The gold is not too bright, nor is it too dark. It looks like, or is actually, antiqued brass.

I had the impression that more people associate MbMJ bags with the silver hardware? Is this true?

I love them both, but agree with most of the posters about the diff look of each bag. Funny, I have always slightly preferred the brass HW Black Faridah but I just won a silver one on ebay and the leather is fantastic! I couldn't be happier....and would probably have said the same had I won a gold HW one as well. It's a really great casual bag (and my first MbMJ as well). :smile: