Which face surgery to do???

Hello everyone,

I'm actually pretty new to this topic. I've been researching a lot about the surgeries but I still don't know what would be best for me.
My face is somehow asymmetrical and I have a lot of fat in it. I was in contact with view and they suggested me to do a double chin and jawline lipo and buccal fat removal. I'm still not quite sure.
Has anyone in here already been through any of these procedures? How was it? Is there any othe clinic that's specialized in them?
I'm doing a lot of research and I would like to hear from your personal expiriences :heart:

I just feel that its not a good idea to do buccal fats removal. Keep the fats on your face. You will look younger with fats on your face. You might regret it when you grow older as we lose fats on our face when we become old and our skin starts to sag.
As for double chin and jawline lipo, i guess it might be okay.

I just feel that its not a good idea to do buccal fats removal. Keep the fats on your face. You will look younger with fats on your face. You might regret it when you grow older as we lose fats on our face when we become old and our skin starts to sag.
As for double chin and jawline lipo, i guess it might be okay.
Thank you haha I was thinking a lot about it bc I actually like my kinda fat cheeks

Reactions: Chinnie
hello no. Never ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever remove fat from your face. You will age terrible. You will regret it and actually fat graft into your face later. Do you want ot live a regretful life? Go change your diet or lose weight, those are the only two healthy ways to remove fat from your face. Once you surgically remove it, it will never grow back and will only get smaller with time. ofc you can just get fat and get fatter cheeks, but if you skinny with chubby-ish cheeks, nah thats a sign of youth, you dont know what you got til its gone.

Hello everyone,

I'm actually pretty new to this topic. I've been researching a lot about the surgeries but I still don't know what would be best for me.
My face is somehow asymmetrical and I have a lot of fat in it. I was in contact with view and they suggested me to do a double chin and jawline lipo and buccal fat removal. I'm still not quite sure.
Has anyone in here already been through any of these procedures? How was it? Is there any othe clinic that's specialized in them?
I'm doing a lot of research and I would like to hear from your personal expiriences :heart:
We did jaw and chin lipo at the lipo clinic I worked at, pretty good results too. Definitely doable with the right person. Doc did not do buccal fat, nor did he recommend it but maybe there is someone who can do it well. You'd have to look hard and careful

hello no. Never ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever remove fat from your face. You will age terrible. You will regret it and actually fat graft into your face later. Do you want ot live a regretful life? Go change your diet or lose weight, those are the only two healthy ways to remove fat from your face. Once you surgically remove it, it will never grow back and will only get smaller with time. ofc you can just get fat and get fatter cheeks, but if you skinny with chubby-ish cheeks, nah thats a sign of youth, you dont know what you got til its gone.
I have already tried losing weight the "healthy" way but the fat in my face always remains. I'm not doing a fat buccal removal tho, I like my cheeks being big, I actually just want a chin lipo and that's all

We did jaw and chin lipo at the lipo clinic I worked at, pretty good results too. Definitely doable with the right person. Doc did not do buccal fat, nor did he recommend it but maybe there is someone who can do it well. You'd have to look hard and careful
Well, could you give me ther contact info? i'm not really thinking about the buccal fat removal hence I want to keep my cheeks. Just a jaw and chin lipo will do

I also agree not to remove facial fat, especially bucal. As you age, the fat dissipates and the skin gets droopy. So if you remove the fat, then as someone said, you’ll age terribly. I’m a bit concerned by the title of your post. I think it’s definitely up to you to decide what you want to do, and you should be sure. Keep doing more research. And also, look specifically more for people’s experience. I noticed a lot of people will talk about what they think but have absolute no experience in it. If you simply want to lose some fat around your face to make it smaller and angular, just go on a clean diet. Surgery isn’t worth the long term results with facial fat removal. Be careful of bone removal/shaving as well as skin can sag once the space is not occupied.