Which extracurricular activities...

I am not surprised. People with this kind of resume can go anywhere in life.
I feel like a total waste of space!

Not at all my dear! You are one of my favorite people here! And I dropped out of college after a year, and just started working different jobs until I went to massage school (I have done so many different things!). I had a busy massage practice for about 5 years before we moved here last year. Now I work for a major sunglasses manufacturer in A/R, make jewelry PT and am slowly building a small massage practice here (I have a studio in my house). Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, though. (Guess I just won't grow up.:P) And I never stop learning.

I am still a student at the moment and I have done and will do a few extracurricular activities, but mostly in my school breaks as Swiss universities don't offer as many extracurricular activities as they do in the US. My college is pretty small so there is not so much to do, but next semester I will definitely join the student committee that organizes events to raise money to support the building of an education system in 3rd World countries.

Before starting college, I spent one year in the US as an au pair which means that I was living in a host family, took care of their kids and went to college classes. Next winter, I'm planning to go to Guatemala as a volunteer for two months. And in summer 2008, I want to be a camp counselor in the US.

I'm working on a very international resumee.;)

Band(alto sax) and softball. Volunteered for the Therapeutic Riding Association which teaches physically/mentally challenged adults and children to ride. I also rode competitively so that took up most of my free time!

Band(alto sax) and softball. Volunteered for the Therapeutic Riding Association which teaches physically/mentally challenged adults and children to ride. I also rode competitively so that took up most of my free time!

LMAO I played alto and tenor, and in all-city band I played bari. Oh, memories.

Student Council all four years (Vice President senior year!)
Varsity Girls Track (state runner-up)
National Honors Society
Key Club
Drama Team 9th and 10th grade

...tons of other stuff I'm tending to forget, man I'm getting old! Ha...

only thing i did was BAND!! we were pretty good, we had a marching season and a concert season. For marching we marched in countless parades, including several parades for Disney (we were flown in from NH for a week). We won a LOT of competitions too, including competitions where we made designs on the foot ball fields (having a brain fart, cant remember what its actually called). We won a lot of regional contests (and one in Canada) for concert band as well. I feel like a HUGE dork now so I'll stop :P

dance (ballet,tap,jazz) 8th grade till senior year
Poms junior year
Track freshman year
drama freshman through senior year
key club freshman year
Forensics junior year
National Honor Society senior year

That's all I can remember. I know I wanted to do swim but didn't have the time.

only thing i did was BAND!! we were pretty good, we had a marching season and a concert season. For marching we marched in countless parades, including several parades for Disney (we were flown in from NH for a week). We won a LOT of competitions too, including competitions where we made designs on the foot ball fields (having a brain fart, cant remember what its actually called). We won a lot of regional contests (and one in Canada) for concert band as well. I feel like a HUGE dork now so I'll stop :P

We used to call all of our band "compematitions" "festivals." We played one down in Orlando, too. Yep. Back in the Spring of 1992.