Which everyday bag should I get?

tuna lala

Certified beach bum
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
There are so many bags! It's hard because it seems like the website does not have everything, the same can be said for the nearest LV store to my location. I'm hoping some of you gals can suggest something. :biggrin:

I need an everyday shoulder bag, something as big as the Neverfull PM or MM is fine. I don't like the Neverfull so I'll pass on that. I also need it to be light and not too deep (I'm only 5'1" so go figure). I don't really have a budget, but as long as it's not something like $10,000!

TIA!

Wow Galliera seems pretty popular. I like it but I should've mentioned that I prefer bags with a more structured feel. That being said my cousin is looking over me right now, and she's getting a Galliera soon!

I'm looking at Vernis pieces and it doesn't seem like there's a lot! Stresa and Hampstead are nice! Hmmm.. i have a lot to ponder!

Wow Galliera seems pretty popular. I like it but I should've mentioned that I prefer bags with a more structured feel. That being said my cousin is looking over me right now, and she's getting a Galliera soon!

I'm looking at Vernis pieces and it doesn't seem like there's a lot! Stresa and Hampstead are nice! Hmmm.. i have a lot to ponder!
I use the Purse-to-Go in Jumbo to organize my Galliera PM, and it works great. But, you will still have some (exterior) slouch, but not much interior movement!

Last edited: