Which evening bag? Eva or Pochette?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I am going crazy without the search feature so I apologize if this has been asked a bunch but I just got back from LV, and I saw the Eva. I am very confused now which bag I should get for night. I always wanted the Pochette with the extra gold attachment thing for the strap, but now that I saw the Eva I am very confused. I didn't think the Eva looked good with that long strap though but I did love the gold chain. It's definitely dressier though than the Pochette.

Which one should I get?? :confused1: Opinions please :yes:

Eva! EVA! Eva!!!! It's so versatile and beautiful! Classy and elegant! I'd pick it every time! Seriously! The pochette is nice but the Eva is the next level. You will LOVE it! Good luck!

Sorry guys - I'm goin' against the grain for the moment and voting pochette! I think it's tiny bit more 'elegant' (for lack of a better word) for an evening out....just MO........:nuts:

I say pochette, one because it can be used as a clutch without the strap (with the EVA, the chain cannot be removed) and another reason, it can serve more purporses, it can also be used as a cosmetic case inside one's larger bag )Eva too large for that purpose, at least for me). I love the pochette, such a versatile piece. What I did was get the pochette and I used the key holder extender to make it more comfortable wearing on the shoulder and then I later also bought the LV thin vachetta leather shoulder strap for when I wanted to wear across the body. Get the pochette, to me it is more versatile!