Which evening bag? Eva or Pochette?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I am going crazy without the search feature so I apologize if this has been asked a bunch but I just got back from LV, and I saw the Eva. I am very confused now which bag I should get for night. I always wanted the Pochette with the extra gold attachment thing for the strap, but now that I saw the Eva I am very confused. I didn't think the Eva looked good with that long strap though but I did love the gold chain. It's definitely dressier though than the Pochette.

Which one should I get?? :confused1: Opinions please :yes:

Apr 23, 2007
I say pochette, one because it can be used as a clutch without the strap (with the EVA, the chain cannot be removed) and another reason, it can serve more purporses, it can also be used as a cosmetic case inside one's larger bag )Eva too large for that purpose, at least for me). I love the pochette, such a versatile piece. What I did was get the pochette and I used the key holder extender to make it more comfortable wearing on the shoulder and then I later also bought the LV thin vachetta leather shoulder strap for when I wanted to wear across the body. Get the pochette, to me it is more versatile!