Which Evasion Piece? Azur Pochette Or ZCP?

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi,

I have a bit of a dilemma I am trying to decide which evasion piece to get. Either the azur pochette or the zcp. Which would you get and why? I can only get one of them. Thanks!

I'll try to get the zcp. It's so cute [emoji177] I'm going to use it for my cards when carrying bigger purses and as a wallet when carrying small purses. I'm keeping fingers crossed that I can get one.

Hi,

I have a bit of a dilemma I am trying to decide which evasion piece to get. Either the azur pochette or the zcp. Which would you get and why? I can only get one of them. Thanks!

In my opinion, I think the evasion picture looks better on the darker background of the zcp. I also like that the smoke coming out of the car has the mono symbols in it, so the picture seems to me to go a little better on the zcp. However, DA is my favorite print. I really don't think you could go wrong either way; good luck deciding! :smile:

I think it depends on what you're going to use it for. Which do you think would be more useful? Another issue is it seems the ZCP is harder to get.

I am struggling too..... haha
Considering either Azur mini pochette or Mono ZCP. These two are the best looking in my opinion.

I might get Azur mini pochette. Mainly because I don't have any Azur pieces in my collection. I already have two LE mono mini pochettes from 2013 and 2014, so I am struggling to get another mini pochette?? I don't need it lol

As for ZCP, I have black MC ZCP with pink interior.... but the mono Evasion just so cute...
I will more worry about chipping issues on ZCP