Which eva clutch should I get or should I keep it?

i have the eva in ebene and absolutely love it. it's worry free. if you love it, who cares what anyone else thinks? besides, it isn't as though your hubby or friend will be carrying it ;)

Hi everyone, im asking for your expertise here. I was about to pick up my portobello gm last saturday but unfortunately I ended up w/ something else and an eva clutch. I got a damier ebene canvas but everytime I show it to my hubby he would always tease me that it looks like a checker board, Lol! He likes the azure better :smile: I asked my bestfriend too but she would prefer the mono and in fact she is planning to get one. And now I cant keep up my mind, even think of exchanging it to speedy or the portobello, Lol. I need help :smile:

View attachment 1903282
I agree with the others that you should get what you really want. I will say however, that the Eva is extremely versatile in that it really can be worn formally with just the chain, or more casually with the crossbody strap. Plus, it holds much more than I ever would have thought! Good luck with whatever you decide!