Which Epi Figue ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi.. I need your help, i want to purchase Epi in figue. Which one should i choose ?

Noe BB
Neverfull MM
Alma PM with long strap

For additional info, i always wear casual everyday. My hubby said alma might look too much for my casual style. Which i also agree. What do you think ?
I dont have alma, but I have neverfull and petit noe, but i dont mind to have another piece. I love noe and neverfull.

All inputs are welcome. Thank you.

For reference, below is some pics from LV web.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398915101.143287.jpg

I have the alma PM and I ADORE it! Though I admit, my style skews fancier. However, I do think you can wear the alma with casual, just not like tshirts and sweatpants lol. It's a tough call between the other 2- I've always thought the never full in figue was gorgeous, but the noe seems "on trend" since bucket bags seem to be in right now! GLD!

I like it best on the Alma. I don't think you have to be dressy to wear it either. I've seen girls leaving the gym with their Alma's and they look just as cute as someone all dolled up. That's just an opinion though. The NF is my second favorite.

I like it best on the Alma. I don't think you have to be dressy to wear it either. I've seen girls leaving the gym with their Alma's and they look just as cute as someone all dolled up. That's just an opinion though. The NF is my second favorite.

Yes i never dolled up. I only use my dress for special day, which is only few times a year. Everyday i always on jeans and t-shirt. :P

I was in the same boat, wanted my favorite fun epi color (pimente) in a bag that fits the same casual clothes wearing lifestyle you have and I went with the Alma. Alma is SUCH a classic bag, I'm tired of buying bags that they come out with and discontinue, not to say there's nothing they won't discontinue, but the Alma is very unlikely to be, it's an iconic bag for them. I also really love having hand held and strap options, and it's really great worn casual but if you want to dress is up you can... My second choice would be the mini noe, I think about the fact that I love that bag in my color too, but it seems less special and less versatile to me...

I was in the same boat, wanted my favorite fun epi color (pimente) in a bag that fits the same casual clothes wearing lifestyle you have and I went with the Alma. Alma is SUCH a classic bag, I'm tired of buying bags that they come out with and discontinue, not to say there's nothing they won't discontinue, but the Alma is very unlikely to be, it's an iconic bag for them. I also really love having hand held and strap options, and it's really great worn casual but if you want to dress is up you can... My second choice would be the mini noe, I think about the fact that I love that bag in my color too, but it seems less special and less versatile to me...

Thank you. Its glad to know alma can be use for casual too. :smile:

I like the color on alma better. Next would be the noe. But most importantly, buy the one that appeals to you most - the one that you keep looking at May be a good choice.:smile:

*gasp* figue is such a beautiful color. First of all, great choice - especially for spring and summer! To be honest, you can't really go wrong with any of the styles. Neverfull is definitely more of a casual look and it can carry so much! The noe is gorgeous too but personally I'm not a huge fan of the drawstrings. But I'm assuming you have gotten used to them since you already have one. The alma is hands down the most iconic piece than can be dressed up and down. I wouldn't be too afraid that it's too dressy -- maybe in the vernis color!

So, I would definitely choose alma as you can use it with day to day casual outfits AND you can use it for those several times a year that you need to dress up.

Good luck deciding!

I went to LV just now and tried alma PM. Eerrrrr pretty bag BUT the opening is too tight for me. I can not find my wallet/phone easily. I dont think it will be practical for me. I have a 2 year old daughter. I reserved alma and neverful in figue. I need to think first before i make a purchase.