Which earrings to get? Gold/pink or Silver/clear?

prettybird6

TPF lurker
O.G.
Jan 7, 2010
Does anybody have modeling pics of the heart banner earrings? I'm not sure which to get, the clear/silver ones or the pink/gold ones... I'd love to see them on somebody's ears, or even just get opinions. I wear both gold and silver jewelry. My favorite color is pink, but the clear crystals would match my Ering. =P I'm 24 and I'd be wearing these mostly to school and whenever I'm out and about.

These are the earrings I'm talking about:

Silver/Clear
2rc0fh1.jpg

or

Gold/pink
30tkkm8.jpg

I've always thought the silver/clear heart banner charm was kinda on the plain side, and the same goes for these earrings. I love the pink ones though, they are really cute.

I do like the pink ones slightly more but I also like the fact that the clear ones match my platinum ring. Maybe since juicy is having the 30%off sale I should get both...?

that's why i like the clear better, prettybird.
it looks really elegant and classy, and would pair well with fine jewelery. i like the pink, but they look very costume. i like that the clear look more like fine jewelery, so would be good for evening as well as daytime.

Thanks everyone! I've decided the best thing to do is to not buy them online and instead go into the store and see them in person! And if I have to get both, well, at least there's a sale going on. ;) Maybe I'll be the first to put up a modeling shot...