• 2. mini WG Frivole earrings

• 3. small YG Frivole earrings

• 4.large YG Frivole earrings

Results are only viewable after voting.

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Hi, ladies,
I should have come to this nice forum before I bought my Frivole WG pendant and earrings.... I found more people here bought the YG plain ones and paved diamond in WG. Well, it is too late for me to change. I decide to buy a set of YG Frivole, since they are so...so...so beautiful!
I like to wear them everyday...but again cannot make decision... therefore, I put this poll up to gather your ladies' expert opinion!
Please help me to decide and vote!
Thanks a lot!

I really like both the YG big plain Frivole earrings and the diamond pave Frivole in WG. For everyday, personally I'd pick the YG plain ones in size large. Don't know why. I guess even though I love diamonds so much, I feel that the YG metal really "reflects" in all kinds of lighting situations and really brings out the original beauty of the petals in its design. Large size given its bigger petals reflects more light as part of its charm. It's so simple and elegant. I can't praise enough about it.

Reactions: Mali_
I really like both the YG big plain Frivole earrings and the diamond pave Frivole in WG. For everyday, personally I'd pick the YG plain ones in size large. Don't know why. I guess even though I love diamonds so much, I feel that the YG metal really "reflects" in all kinds of lighting situations and really brings out the original beauty of the petals in its design. Large size given its bigger petals reflects more light as part of its charm. It's so simple and elegant. I can't praise enough about it.
This is exactly what I purchased although I recently added the yg mini pair.
The tiny pair is really for my daughter.
The small yg are perfect for every day and I’m still considering them.
Too many flowers...

I don't wear my large yg frivole everyday, but I do consider them "everyday" earrings. I often wear them with very casual clothing and it feels fine. They are eye-catching without being too flashy and simple without being plain. They dress up well and make the transition from day to night very easy.

I own the YG small and large frivolous and the WG pave frivole. I wear the small frivole the most out of these three. I do live in a very casual city and dress accordingly every day. My most favorite earrings and most worn since purchasing them are the YG perlee hoops. So I would say they are tied with the Small YG Frivole!