which dress coat is nicer for a winter elopement ?

ntaher7

Sofa King Banned
Feb 11, 2016
Incase it helps choose I currently have black hair and I am very fair and pale similar to the girl in the black coat but much more fair. I like both but I am afraid the versace coat will look too bright on me but I also afraid the black coat would look a little juvenile on me I feel like the bright one has a sexier fit. But i also find the black coat very pretty so I am confused !image1 (4).jpegimage2 (1).jpegimage4.jpegimage3.jpeg

Reactions: amateurjeweler
Is the second coat really black? It looks more like a dark chocolate brown. It probably depends on your overall style, the Versace coat looks more modern, the brown coat has a vintage feel. I personally like the bright blue coat better. It could work really well with your skintone/hair color.

Reactions: amateurjeweler
Is the second coat really black? It looks more like a dark chocolate brown. It probably depends on your overall style, the Versace coat looks more modern, the brown coat has a vintage feel. I personally like the bright blue coat better. It could work really well with your skintone/hair color.
It’s black and yeah i am leaning towards the blue coat but just want to hear different opinions :smile:

Reactions: Mairaculi
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Can you try on the coats? The bright blue is a tricky colour if you’re very pale - it could suck all the colour from your face instead of bringing light to it. Also it might not photograph well: the coat might be the star instead of the bride!
Good luck with your decision.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Can you try on the coats? The bright blue is a tricky colour if you’re very pale - it could suck all the colour from your face instead of bringing light to it. Also it might not photograph well: the coat might be the star instead of the bride!
Good luck with your decision.
Thank you ! :heart: I am actually buying them online but I kind of wear nearly full black daily I know it looks good on me but its so common for me. The blue I tried on the color it actually brightens up my face alot even without makeup it takes the greyish tones in my skin out but it is very bright and i love the color but I am not used to dressing in color so I am thinking it might be a nice way to stand out on the special day but its also such new territory for me.

Reactions: JolieS
I prefer the blue coat out of these 2, you could keep looking for a style like the blue coat but a different color if you aren't sure of the blue (I really like the blue though).

I don't care for the flared bottom and the pocket flaps that seem to stick out on the other option, it can veer into looking wide in the hips even if you aren't. I also don't really care for the red fur trim.

Prefer cut color and style of blue coat. For wedding you want to wear something that is not your usual. It should be something of an adventure, to new beginnings and the blue coat resonates to me more that way.

Reactions: Annawakes