Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?

I love seeing everyone's Dooney handbags. Thanks for taking the time to post
pics. Yesterday I carried the Ostrich Barlow in Marine (it's a dark royal blue color).
Today it's the Barrel Satchel in Red from the Western Collection. (Sorry I'm
not able to post pics).

The details on the Barrel Satchel are lovely..... tassel zipper
pull and whip stitching on the handles. I also like the smooth monochrome
(all red) leather, as well as
the barrel style that's big enough, but not oversized. The horse shoe trim is
not my jam, but I turn that side toward my body. I also would prefer a
different lining (not a fan of the blue print), and the pockets (interior and exterior)
are a little too small for my accessories/phone, so I need to reorganize stuff.

My first Dooney. I like it..so soft and the colour bone just perfect.

View attachment 5667786
Enjoy your new Dooney. The bone color with the darker brown trim is very sharp looking.
I've been obsessed with drawstring handbags this year. Don't know why, I'm usually
a satchel girl. But the drawstrings looks so modern and sophisticated, even tho they
have been around for decades.

New to me Midnight Blue satchel (I know they look black) and the brand new (ginormouse) Courtney sac. I bought the Courtney and realized it was way too big for every day so it became my work bag. I had purchased the slim wallet and triple zip pouch in midnight blue and wanted a matching bag. Found the satchel on poshmark. Was listed as Dillen but I don't think that's right. Has the red and white checked inside, though, so maybe it is? It's in perfect condition except for missing the full crossbody strap which I just ordered a replacement for. I'm in love.
Dooneys.jpg

Red and white woven fabric interior and contrast trim are typical of the Dooney
Dillen collection. The Dillen pebbled leather is thick and weighty.
Dooney often does the 'same' style in multiple collections (leathers) over time,
varying the trim detail, etc. and sometimes the
dimensions, along with the type of leather.
I don't know if your handbags are part of the Dillen collection or
the more general pebbled leather collection. Sometimes you can
tell by the style number, if you have it.
Enjoy your new handbags.... they are very striking. I love the dark blue
leather with the saddle color trim and the whip stitching on the handles.

New to me Midnight Blue satchel (I know they look black) and the brand new (ginormouse) Courtney sac. I bought the Courtney and realized it was way too big for every day so it became my work bag. I had purchased the slim wallet and triple zip pouch in midnight blue and wanted a matching bag. Found the satchel on poshmark. Was listed as Dillen but I don't think that's right. Has the red and white checked inside, though, so maybe it is? It's in perfect condition except for missing the full crossbody strap which I just ordered a replacement for. I'm in love.
View attachment 5674894
Beautiful!!