Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?

Every couple days....they are my favorite accessory!
You have excellent taste.
This year I've really focused on changing handbags, even if I
was staying at home. Every few days I switch out and put another bag
on the dresser for me to admire and pretend I'm using. I started a list....
by year end I will have changed handbags over 100 times.
It helps me 'justify' (to myself) why I needed all these handbags
and why I still look for new handbag treasures.
Glad to know I'm not alone. :smile:

Reactions: BadWolf10
You are not alone . I love my florentine....switch between cameron and medium satchel every couple of days... have cameron in almost every color....thinking about small satchel...but not sure...medium is such a statement piece

You are not alone . I love my florentine....switch between cameron and medium satchel every couple of days... have cameron in almost every color....thinking about small satchel...but not sure...medium is such a statement piece
Medium Flo satchel is a statement piece, a great look and the easiest to get in and out of the top. But the small has presence also and is much lighter to carry. I have mainly small Flo satchels, only 1 medium because of the weight. I admire you if you can carry the medium.... :smile:

I'm going to try to carry Colette exclusively for 2021. I've been carrying her since October 12, 2020. Colette has been great to carry, especially since I lightened the contents. The current contents would fit in a small satchel or hobo, but I don't have to dig around for things. I can easily access my phone, wallet, sanitizer, etc without taking it off my shoulder or sitting it down on surfaces. Colette is my one bag I've carried some part of every year since I purchased her July, 2011, and the one bag every time I carry her I feel the same joy I felt when she was new. :heart:
20210112_101855.jpg

I'm going to try to carry Colette exclusively for 2021. I've been carrying her since October 12, 2020. Colette has been great to carry, especially since I lightened the contents. The current contents would fit in a small satchel or hobo, but I don't have to dig around for things. I can easily access my phone, wallet, sanitizer, etc without taking it off my shoulder or sitting it down on surfaces. Colette is my one bag I've carried some part of every year since I purchased her July, 2011, and the one bag every time I carry her I feel the same joy I felt when she was new. :heart:
View attachment 4955346
RN: great looking red bag. Glad she still brings you joy.

View attachment 4955346
What a perfect shade of red.:heart:

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle