Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?

I also love that strawberry color, in person its so beautiful.
I've found the strawberry color varies depending on the leather collection in Dooney. They are all beautiful,,, but different.
I think I prefer the more pink/magenta leaning strawberry tones, like in the pebbled leather. I passed on a strawberry Florentine satchel because it looked to similar to the red I already owned. But if the style had been different, I would have bought it because the color was lovely also.

I've found the strawberry color varies depending on the leather collection in Dooney. They are all beautiful,,, but different.
I think I prefer the more pink/magenta leaning strawberry tones, like in the pebbled leather. I passed on a strawberry Florentine satchel because it looked to similar to the red I already owned. But if the style had been different, I would have bought it because the color was lovely also.
I completely agree, I have seen strawberry in other leathers and the shades vary. My favorite is definitely pebble grain, regardless of color. I love the look of Flo bags in all the colors, but the pebble grain seems more consistent.

Reactions: southernbelle82