Which Dooney are you carrying today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic of how much the inside will hold. Sorry it's not very organized , I just threw everything in when I first got it and haven't "reorganized " yet! Looking at this , I don't need to carry half this stuff....no wonder my shoulder hurts!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF3053 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF3053 (640x480).jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 1,080
:heart:
Hey Girl!!! :wave: Love your new bag! To post a pic, click on the little yellow "mountain" icon at the top of the REPLY box, then paste your URL in there. You can't paste directly on the forum like you can on the Q board.

I just bought a Coach tote and I'm surprised at how much I LOVE it...I've never been much of a tote gal, either.

Thanks Sarah!:heart:

Thanks for the tip on posting pics. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this. I do love reading all the different forums and looking at all the handbag pics!

Sue: Oh my! I checked on Dooney.com a few days ago and I didn't see all those colors! They now have a "Spring O-Ring" in 5 colors. (Geranium is not in the Red family, is it? LOL!)

Hopi: Now I remember about the sagging handles when loaded. But you're right, at 50% off I don't see any of that! Mine is not really loaded, I have plenty of room for my book at lunch, and small bags when I'm shopping on the weekends. I really do love it!

Since I just joined TPF this morning I thought I'd use this thread to test my picture posting skills. (So far I'm failing. I somehow closed out this page trying to link the pic. LOL!) My boss gave me a gift card for Christmas and I used some of it at the Dooney Outlet's 50% sale in December. It's the Plum O-Ring Shopper. ( I know, it's not Red!) I was on the fence about this bag because of the length of the straps, but they've worked pretty well over my winter coats, although they are a little tight. They'll be easier to wear on my shoulder in the Spring/Summer. I was also worried about it puddling too much but when I sit it down it stays open and I can access my stuff easily. OK, trying the link again!:sweatdrop:

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac290/fktnof/DSC03887_zps90cbb4ff.jpg

(SIU MOM)

Beautiful bag, love the color!

:heart:

Thanks Sarah!:heart:

Thanks for the tip on posting pics. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this. I do love reading all the different forums and looking at all the handbag pics!

Sue: Oh my! I checked on Dooney.com a few days ago and I didn't see all those colors! They now have a "Spring O-Ring" in 5 colors. (Geranium is not in the Red family, is it? LOL!)

Hopi: Now I remember about the sagging handles when loaded. But you're right, at 50% off I don't see any of that! Mine is not really loaded, I have plenty of room for my book at lunch, and small bags when I'm shopping on the weekends. I really do love it!

I'm quite sure that "geranium" is a cousin to the "red" family! :biggrin:

The new metallics for the Lambskin Shopper are tempting me. I just found a white-green one on sale on macys.com ($140) so I ordered her. I've been wanting that combo but didn't want to pay return shipping if she didn't work. I'll see what I think when she arrives next week!

I've been so curious about your football pool.....did you win? (Please forgive me if I'm being too nosy.) I was thinking about it last night while watching the 49'ers trounce the Packers!!! Woo Hoo!

Sue

I'm quite sure that "geranium" is a cousin to the "red" family! :biggrin:

The new metallics for the Lambskin Shopper are tempting me. I just found a white-green one on sale on macys.com ($140) so I ordered her. I've been wanting that combo but didn't want to pay return shipping if she didn't work. I'll see what I think when she arrives next week!

I've been so curious about your football pool.....did you win? (Please forgive me if I'm being too nosy.) I was thinking about it last night while watching the 49'ers trounce the Packers!!! Woo Hoo!

Sue

Mornin' Sue!:love:

LOL! I figured Geranium would be invited if Red had a "family reunion". :lol:

I can't wait to know what you think about the white-green shopper! $140 is a great price! The metallics are nice too. I hope I don't see them in real life because they may tempt me too.

Girl, you are not nosy! Plus, it's wrong to leave you hangin' after all my posts about it in the Football Thread. I split the pot with my DH's best friend! YIPPEE! It finally got down to just the two of us and we agreed to split the $1,250 pot. When DH went to collect my half the Commissioner of the pool told him we should have stuck it out another week and I may have been the sole survivor. But the other winner is my DH's childhood friend and I knew we both could use the money over the Holidays. Besides, there was no guarantee I was going to win the next week. (Look what happened to Denver and Green Bay last night!)

Mornin' Sue!:love:

LOL! I figured Geranium would be invited if Red had a "family reunion". :lol:

I can't wait to know what you think about the white-green shopper! $140 is a great price! The metallics are nice too. I hope I don't see them in real life because they may tempt me too.

Girl, you are not nosy! Plus, it's wrong to leave you hangin' after all my posts about it in the Football Thread. I split the pot with my DH's best friend! YIPPEE! It finally got down to just the two of us and we agreed to split the $1,250 pot. When DH went to collect my half the Commissioner of the pool told him we should have stuck it out another week and I may have been the sole survivor. But the other winner is my DH's childhood friend and I knew we both could use the money over the Holidays. Besides, there was no guarantee I was going to win the next week. (Look what happened to Denver and Green Bay last night!)

:yahoo:

Congratulations!! :biggrin:

Both games were crazy yesterday! I can hardly wait to check in on the games today! Of course, with the Vikings out in a big way, I'm for the 9'ers to go all the way! I could use your bevy of red bags to help cheer them on!

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.