which do you vote for everyday wear? poll

which pendant for everyday wear?

• 1. mini YG Frivole pendant

• 2. mini WG Frivole pendant

• 3. large YG Frivole pendant

Results are only viewable after voting.
I happen to love the frivole in WG. I almost bought them in the size small. The YG in no doubt is beautiful and yes it is a big favourite here. However, the WG frivole is truly incredibly beautiful in its own right. It is modern, and very architectural. Don't feel bad, you made a beautiful decision with the WG, and they appear stunning on you!!!
I agree!! I actually love the WG frivole because the YG doesnt look good on my skin tone. However the high polish WG really stands out and just brightens my face up as it does yours! The yellow gold is really too warm for me and just because it's right for everyone else doesn't mean you need to get them too unless you're absolutely in love with them. But either way you can't go wrong :smile: the WG look great and I'm sure YG will too

my SA insisted that is too small, she said that is for a little girl...certainly, I cannot see it in person as there is no store in my state.
It is clear where VCA SAs are pushing clients! However i would argue VCA jewelry is not to be worn by little girls, not even sweets! I vote for mini WG. This is what i am getting (i am 40)

It is clear where VCA SAs are pushing clients! However i would argue VCA jewelry is not to be worn by little girls, not even sweets! I vote for mini WG. This is what i am getting (i am 40)

I completely agree!!. It was a line initially intended for children. But adults are wearing it, including myself. The Alhambra line is 50 years old and times have changed since its introduction, including lifestyle of women. The alhambra is beautiful but often too big to suit my lifestyle. Nothing wrong with looking outside the box and going with the change of lifestyle and wearing some smaller alhambra.

Reactions: Bee-licious
I think you made great choices with the wg small earrings and pendant.
Don’t doubt yourself.
If you feel that you really want to add frivole earrings, perhaps get the mini in yg?
The small size looks perfect on you.
Agree with texasgirliegirl here! The WG look amazing on you, they just pop on your skintone. I also agree that if you just add more frivole (I don't blame you), then add mini in YG