• 1. mini YG Frivole pendant

• 2. mini WG Frivole pendant

• 3. large YG Frivole pendant

Results are only viewable after voting.

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Hi, ladies,
I should have come to this nice forum before I bought my Frivole WG pendant (large) and earrings (small).... I found more people here bought the YG plain ones and paved diamond in WG. Well, it is too late for me to change. I decide to buy another set of Frivole, since they are so...so...so beautiful!
I like to wear them everyday...but again cannot make decision... therefore, I put this poll up to gather your ladies' expert opinion!
Please help me to decide

Hi, ladies,
I should have come to this nice forum before I bought my Frivole WG pendant (large) and earrings (small).... I found more people here bought the YG plain ones and paved diamond in WG. Well, it is too late for me to change. I decide to buy another set of Frivole, since they are so...so...so beautiful!
I like to wear them everyday...but again cannot make decision... therefore, I put this poll up to gather your ladies' expert opinion!
Please help me to decide

Could you please post some pictures of your Firvole in WG? I am looking into this exact same piece as a everyday WG jewelry. All of my VCA jewelries are in YG and I want to venture into WG.

Hi, ladies,
Please help me to decide
Agree with toronto24, are you debating between the WG sand YG in size small?

The WG small looks so good on you!!!! Why do you need another pair? Not that I would complain but just wondering since it appears you have a full set already
I found that I should have bought the YG plain!!. The YG plain Frivole collections are stunning! That is what everyone have here... I am thinking of buy a everyday pair and the white gold pair will be something like evening event...

I think the WG size small looks great on you and I feel it is appropriate for daily wear. Of course if you like the YG you can get that in addition (I feel the small look better on you than the mini)- OR you can put the funds towards something different?

Reactions: Bee-licious