Which do you prefer?????

dizzyblonde1

May 1, 2006
There are so many styles of LV bags and far too many to choose from. But I'm quite fussy about my LV bag - I only want monogram (the only lapse was the damier cosmetic pouch).

I'm not that keen on all the other styles - ie the denims, perforated bags, cherries all over it et al.

Whats your opinion? Do you like a variety of styles or are you like me and only like monogram!!

I love most of them. I really like mono, of course, but I just got a bronze vernis that I LOVE!!!!! (Of course, my husband said it looks like plastic) The only line I don't really like is the preferation. Something about haveing holes in my bag........

I like most styles... esp. the Damier and the Mini Mono, Regular Mono and Multicolore of course. And I also started to like Vernis and Epi :amuse:
The new one, with these charms (or whatever this is) looks strange to me...

I started out with mono bags, but also got a few limited edition pieces (Graffiti, Cerises, Eye, etc.). I like a good variety (even though it's the same brand).:nuts:

I like most of them, some are nice but the upkeep isnt.

I have the mc bags, mono and denim... I think the thing I hate most about all the lines aside from the denim is they are so stiff and structured. I like floppy bags and think that is why the denim works well.