Which do you prefer... WOC Reissue style in Dark Silver Stripe or Metallic Brown?

harpercassidy

Dec 8, 2008
After seeing all of the cute reissue style WOC here on TPF- I have decided to get one! I would like it to be mainly for running errands or for going to crowded venues. I might use it from time to time at night... but mostly during the day.

Which color do you prefer? Which color is better suited in your opinion for day/ more casual? I have not seen the DS stripe in person- do the stripes make it more dressy??

The one in the front is the Metallic Dark Silver Stripe and the 3rd back is the Brown Metallic...

Thank you once again!! I appreciate and VALUE all of the advice and opinions you write :biggrin:

Attachments

• pic%201.JPG
    pic%201.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 262
  • untitled3 (2).jpg
    untitled3 (2).jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 330
at first i preferred the brown metallic, but now i am rooting for the dark silver. i think its a great casual look, and would go with a lot of clothes (formal and casual)

the dark brown may be a little harder to match...just the tone of it, i think

let us know what you end up getting!

Thanks for the honest opinions... I love the dark silver but haven't seen the stripes and I am not sure if I will like them??

Keep the advice coming!

And- to mention I do have the brown metallic 227- could the brown act as a wallet in there- or is this style too big?
THANKS!!!

love the WOC, especially for outings when you might be in a large crowd as it keeps everything close, safe and it won't get in the way or damaged.

I have the quilted caviar WOC in black and chocolate brown from fall 08 and the light silver reissue (no stripes) from early 08. I literally got the last one NM had in the country as I am not fond of the stripes. It took a few phone calls but I found the plain light silver in San Francisco NM. I really like the silver metallics as they are the best neutrals and really go with anything. The stripes are very cool, just not my style. If you like the stripes go for the light or dark silver.

I use mine for auto/flower shows, theatre performances, museum trips, concerts, the zoo, intense shopping trips (hands free), errands, etc. I went to NYC recently and it was perfect. I was especially glad I had it when I was in the packed like sardines train station. It would also be great for going out to a club.

It has credit card slots and plenty of room for a cell phone, ID, lipstick, compact, cash, change, car key and for me, a rescue inhaler. You can double the chain and wear it on your shoulder as well. I did this recently with my silver for an event and it really looked nice and I didn't have to worry about it as I was in an extemely crowded event where my every day bag, a medium classic flap, would have been in the way.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!