Which do you prefer: spring/summer, or fall/winter?

1. Obviously, people's wardrobe's fluctuate between the seasons. So, which season do you find yourself dressing better in: spring and summer or fall and winter?

I usually dress better in the wintertime because I have a lot of nice sweaters and vintage wool fur-trimmed blazers (or just wool blazers in general) as well as pants. Not to mention, my favorite shoes are my Fendi rainboots and my Miu Miu boots. I don't have a lot of short-sleeved shirts and I HATE shorts and flip flops.

2. fall/winter! i think b/c fall and winter are longer here than spring/summer, so i don't mind spending more on clothes that i can get more wear out of. and the whole back to school shopping never really stopped for me when i finished school. alwways buy a ton of clothes in september.

3. Love F/W! Moderate dislike for S/S...

4. I like the F/W, love the spring and moderately dislike the summer.

5. I love summer but I love winter to dress up!

6. Somehow I'm a spring/summer girl. I mean you can wear literally anything you want in the summer, whereas it's limitted in the winter.

7. :heart: :heart: :heart: F/W ! I would love to get the Aug. issues of magazines, watch the shows on style .com to see what I would want to wear ...you know, like study.....
    What is funny, is that I live in L.A. and can not wear any of the beautiful items. I have been here for 10 yrs and still can't get into S/S.:yucky:

8. I think I dress better in the spring actually ... can wear almost all of my clothes/shoes....

But I do prefer fall clothes ... more luxe....

9. I prefer Fall/Winter

10. i love spring/summer at least ppl can see the clothes i spent money on. In fall/winter i'm always bundled up.

11. i love fall/winter wardrobe because i love the weather and secondly i can layer my clothing. i dislike summer, there is only so much you can wear due to the heat.

12. I like Fall/Winter =) I tend to dress very conservatively anyway, so the colder weather gives me an excuse to wear more clothes :P

13. I'm from Singapore, where it's Summer ALL YEAR ROUND, but I prefer Fall/Winter clothes!!! Well. Singapore's version of Fall/Winter clothes anyway - not the totally HEAVY duty stuff to to keep you warm. :P

I love the darker tones and the luxe fabrics. I love my long sleeve turtle necks and boots, and I wear 'em even though I get really strange looks. But I can't help it! I just like Fall stuff :shame:

Thank goodness everything here is air conditioned :graucho:

14. Fall/winter, no doubt.

I love designer jeans, nicely cut "work" pants, velvet or corduroy jackets/blazers, high leather boots, nice heels, gorgeous winter coats, and sweaters.

The only downside is, I spend WAY more money on my fall/winter wardrobe!!!!

15. Fall, not so much winter. I love jeans, sweaters, layered shirts, scarfs, etc. I love the season itself too. I like spring because I love wearing skirts. Summer is too hot and winter is too cold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice