Which do you prefer, Signature or Leather?

Definitely leather. To be honest, I really don't like the signature bags. Especially those that are the light brown with the dark brown 'C' all over the place, the ones you can see across a store that screams "I'm a COACH bag!!" To each their own (and I don't mean to diss anyone with that bag), but they just bug me for some reason. However, I do own 3 bags that are sig but two of them are the optic green ones that I think are a more muted siggy bag.

I used to be just signature only type of girl (my 1st Coach is a denim siggy) ...until I joined TPF a year ago ..now I'm leaning more towards the leather items..but accessory wise--I still prefer siggys.

I like them equally, leather is gorgeous but sigi is great for rainy days and those shopping trips where you want a lightweight bag.I guess it all depends on my mood and the weather/situation

I also just bought signature when I first started shopping for Coach, now I tend to only go for leather and patent leather (love it)!

As for LV........I saving for a mono sig. speedy 40....

I started out liking the Signature, but as I grow older, I find myself liking the subtle look of the leather. Now I'm contemplating getting rid of my last Signature bag (a Gallery Tote from S/S 2006 that I searched high & low for on eBay) to have an all-leather collection.

I like both leather and siggy but for some reason I'm using my siggy bags more than my leather bags. Maybe because they're light weight. So I guess I like sig bags than leather.