Which do you prefer or have...Zoe Question!

Which Zoe should I get?

• Medium Zoe

• Large Zoe

Results are only viewable after voting.

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
I am struggling with my decision. I have purchased a large Zoe, but now I am hesitant. Is it the right size for ME? I do not usually buy bigger bags so this one has got me stumped. Don't get me wrong it's gorgeous! And it looks awesome on me, but I still considering the medium might be better for me. It seems the large is so big that my stuff just gets lost inside. I am also afraid the medium will be to small. I cannot compare them in person and I have seen numerous pics of them both, but its still confusing when you can't put your stuff inside and wear it around!
What is a girl to do?

I should add that I do not carry a lot with me. A madison checkbook wallet, 2 wristlets, change purse, and misc.

I have both a large and medium. I just purchased the large because I now have a child and need to carry more stuff. The med one just wasn't big enough for me any longer. I think the med sounds more suited for you based on what you carry.

I talked myself into the large one, because I felt a little cramped with the medium. But I took it right back. For me it was just too big.

I've ben carrying a pink patent, orchid, Zoe most of the summer & it's fine.

I still haven't used my large zoe, but I know I'm going to love having the extra room. I like carrying a water bottle and even a paperback if I can. The medium zoe can carry my basics nicely, but not the extras. Try both sizes with your stuff in them and see how it feels. It's not just about how the purse looks on you, but also how comfortable you are carrying it, KWIM?

Try both sizes with your stuff in them and see how it feels. It's not just about how the purse looks on you, but also how comfortable you are carrying it, KWIM?[/QUOTE]

See, I do not have access to the medium so I cannot try it on. I actually got the large from my Mom who went to the outlet for me. Now I wish I would have gotten one of each:graucho:.

I am about 5'5" and a little fluffy:P. I have a 2 yr old, but I do not carry anything of hers in my bag. The exception would be a diaper every now and then (but hopefully she will actually potty train soon and this will stop!) I have a Madison checkbook wallet, small d&b coin purse, a bonnie wristlet, a ergo capacity wristlet, phone, ipod, 2 sets of keys, a few bills/letters, and another small Penelope wristlet. On a good day everything fits into my Legacy shoulder bag. But if I do not keep it cleaned out things are hanging out all over the place! I want to be able to zip it up:P.
(I actually had to look and see what I had in there)

I also want it to fit comfortably on my shoulder. The Legacy shoulder bag sits a little to close to my armpit so that is why I like the large. Is the medium drop much shorter?

Thanks for helping a girl out!

Try both sizes with your stuff in them and see how it feels. It's not just about how the purse looks on you, but also how comfortable you are carrying it, KWIM?

See, I do not have access to the medium so I cannot try it on. I actually got the large from my Mom who went to the outlet for me. Now I wish I would have gotten one of each:graucho:.

I am about 5'5" and a little fluffy:P. I have a 2 yr old, but I do not carry anything of hers in my bag. The exception would be a diaper every now and then (but hopefully she will actually potty train soon and this will stop!) I have a Madison checkbook wallet, small d&b coin purse, a bonnie wristlet, a ergo capacity wristlet, phone, ipod, 2 sets of keys, a few bills/letters, and another small Penelope wristlet. On a good day everything fits into my Legacy shoulder bag. But if I do not keep it cleaned out things are hanging out all over the place! I want to be able to zip it up:P.
(I actually had to look and see what I had in there)

I also want it to fit comfortably on my shoulder. The Legacy shoulder bag sits a little to close to my armpit so that is why I like the large. Is the medium drop much shorter?

Thanks for helping a girl out!

Hmm what with all that you carry I would suggest the large if you want it to slouch nicely. When I stuff my medium with extras it doesn't have the nice slouch and the top puckers weirdly. The medium zoe on me isn't too "up the armpit" because it slouches quite a bit. For what you carry I suggest the large (which has a nicer looking slouch anyways lol!)

Also keep in mind that if you're carrying a larger bag, it makes you look smaller in comparision, and vice versa. Or maybe that's just my opinion ^^;

HTH!

Ooops! Forgot to add:

The stucture of the legacy bag lends well to it being full, where as the soft "smooshiness" of the zoe does not. The zoe looks best comfortably relaxed. So in this case I would say large > medium definately.

Could you post a pic for us? And a pic of what you want to carry in your bag?

I have a medium and carry a wallet, lipgloss, phone, pocket camera, brush... it all fits fine and its a great everyday size. But if I wanted to tuck in a book or my knitting, I'd want the larger bag. In fact, though I usually prefer a medium bag, when I first got my medium Zoe, I thought, bigger would have been ok.

Also keep in mind that if you're carrying a larger bag, it makes you look smaller in comparision, and vice versa. Or maybe that's just my opinion ^^;

HTH!

Hey, if this IS true I really do want to keep the large:graucho:.

I do appreciate your opinion. All of your opinions! I think you may be right. I do carry more than what I thought after pulling it all out. I could squeeze it all in a medium, but I do want that slouch. I already have the large so that part is done. I would have to search for a medium as my mom is nowhere near the outlet now.
Do you all do this when you get a new bag? I am always second guessing myself. The "grass is always greener on the other side" kinda thing. My dh gets annoyed with me for this. But if I buy the blue one I always *think* I want the green one a few days later. Why can't I ever just be happy with my first choice:thinking:I think I need a Coach intervention:P.

I am a short but, well, to put it bluntly, fat person, the medium looked better on me. I think, the large just made me look shorter & fatter.

Hey, if this IS true I really do want to keep the large:graucho:.

I do appreciate your opinion. All of your opinions! I think you may be right. I do carry more than what I thought after pulling it all out. I could squeeze it all in a medium, but I do want that slouch. I already have the large so that part is done. I would have to search for a medium as my mom is nowhere near the outlet now.
Do you all do this when you get a new bag? I am always second guessing myself. The "grass is always greener on the other side" kinda thing. My dh gets annoyed with me for this. But if I buy the blue one I always *think* I want the green one a few days later. Why can't I ever just be happy with my first choice:thinking:I think I need a Coach intervention:P.