Which do you prefer - Musette Salsa or Tango?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I'm not loving my new Bosphore Messenger but still would like a crossbody bag. Which do you prefer (if any) - the Musette Tango or the Musette Salsa (both with the long strap).

tango.jpg salsa.jpg
  2. I got the salsa when it first came out and I love it, I think it's a matter of which one fits you better though....

3. tango!!:love:

i bought both in mono and damier! :P :heart:

4. i like the tango more! lol.

5. I love the shape of the Tango much better than the Salsa, just my style. (I do have a Damier Tango long strap, it is a great bag.)

6. Salsa, personally.

7. My vote goes for the Salsa! I have seen this bag in the visual aids thread and it looks fab everytime!

8. Tango for me.

9. I like the shape of the salsa. How come you don't like your new bosphore?

10. I can't put my finger on it. I love it off but just not on for some reason.

11. really? I just got mine and I think it's cute although I haven't worn it officially because it has been raining. Maybe it's the strap material, it looks very sporty on? I like the tango and the salsa but when I saw them at the store it seemed like it was hard finding things in them and they're not as roomy as the Bosphore. Let us know what you decide.

12. I have the Salsa and love it. It fits across the body and is sooo roomy!:yes:

13. i like the tango much better.

14. i have the Salsa, so i'm partial to that. i don't really like the shape of the Tango for some reason

15. I like the tango...I'm not a huge fan of the long shape of the salsa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice