Which do you prefer: Caviar or Lambskin for a Kelly

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Please bear with me as this is my first Chanel bag, and I am beyond excited. I ordered the small black Chanel Kelly in lambskin because my SA said it will be more lush and even more beautiful in lambskin, especially since this is not going to be an everyday bag. Now, after reading this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/caviar-vs-lambskin-67724-2.html?highlight=lambskin+caviar , I am wondering whether I should get caviar instead.

Which would you prefer, caviar or lambskin? Even though lambskin is not as durable as caviar, is it still worth it because it is so beautiful???

Thank you everyone!!! :flowers:

Jag, if you aren't planning on carrying her everyday, lamb will be fab.
Lambskin isn't quite as delicate as it used to be and if you take even just pretty good care of it, it'll be fine.
Caviar IS more durable, excellent for daily wear, but isn't nearly as soft or Luxe.

Thank you so much ladies! You are the best! I feel so much better now. And BagLovingMom, thank you-you are such a sweetheart! I am so excited, I cannot wait to pick her up (I might sneak over there tomorrow if I get a chance)!!!