Which do you prefer? A classic mini or a fashion flap?

Definitely the classic mini. Even if the pink trendy one is less expensive, I would still go for the classic mini. It’s so
You’re lucky to be able to get your hands on a mini.
Let us know your decision.

Reactions: _kiki119_
Definitely the classic mini. Even if the pink trendy one is less expensive, I would still go for the classic mini. It’s so
You’re lucky to be able to get your hands on a mini.
Let us know your decision.

the Pink fashion bag is actually more.. it's 4.1K and Mini is 3.8K.
the Pink one has a pretty chain handle!

the only reason is the red is 19S and SA told me it has an orange undertone. I am giving the mini a try. Keep you posted :smile:

I think you have made the right decision. My humble and honest opinion is that the pink mini doesn’t look like a $4000+
bag.

Classic mini is definitely more iconic and elegant; she will hold her value.

It’s a beautiful red. You don’t like the tone of the red? I think it’s gorgeous!

Congratulations on getting your mini.

I think you have made the right decision. My humble and honest opinion is that the pink mini doesn’t look like a $4000+
bag.

Classic mini is definitely more iconic and elegant; she will hold her value.

It’s a beautiful red. You don’t like the tone of the red? I think it’s gorgeous!

Congratulations on getting your mini.
I just hesitated when i found out it was a 19s, since i was hoping for a 20s. when my SA told me it has an orange undertone, i just also double guessed myself.

He also said it is the only one he has left and suggested to try it out....i also can’t wait to see the aged/matte gold hardware

Last edited:
She is here! I can’t believe she got here less than 24hrs since i ordered her.

In real life it is more of a coral color.... a hint of orange/pinky undertone, a
More subtle friend to my 20C WOC

What do guys think? Is it an all year around color?

i do love the Matte gold HW.

my SA also has kelly green available, is that a better color?

View attachment 4803350

View attachment 4803351

View attachment 4803352

View attachment 4803353
That orange pink tweed is gorgeous

Reactions: paeng201