which do you like better?

I like the red ones better, but I also tend to vote for "hold out for what you love". If you think the 100's will be uncomfortable for you I say wait and stalk. If they are meant to be you will find them at some point.

Found some pictures with her wearing them...

3Be533dC45b986fd__gallery
0Fd9eDe08031400E__gallery.jpg

don't get either... wait for the 85's that you really want. if your black simple 100's kill you, why pay so much money for another pair that'll be so painful for you?

ITA !!! Don't settle for 2nd choice and pay for something you won't wear. You'll end up regret and still look for your 1st choice.

Are they pony hair.....that is what they look like! If so, you will not be able to wear them with jeans.......my jeans rubbed a big bald spot on the back of each heel so now mine can only be worn with jeans!

well the seller ended up changing the buy it now for me so i bought them! i do want the brown but these are super fun and if you're going to have a super fun shoe you should go all the way, right? plus, the fact that they're less than half the retail of the brown ones was huge for me. i just can't afford the other ones and i know me, i would have bought them anyway. lol. thanks for all the advice ladies! you might see these back on the bay soon if i end up not feeling them when i get them. lol.