Which do you like better? SO Kelly or Jypsiere?

Which do you prefer?

• SO Kelly

• Jypsiere

Results are only viewable after voting.

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Colors considered: BDP or any dark blue or raisin if still available.

Please give comments.

Thanks so much!

SO Kelly (picture borrowed from Syma on the SO Hip SO Kelly thread. Thank you, Syma!)

attachment.php

Jypsiere

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jypsiere BA 34.jpg
    Jypsiere BA 34.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,119
  • SO Kelly BDP.JPG
    SO Kelly BDP.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,111
Last edited:
So kelly also, since it's very user friendly, throw everything in, grab and go. I had a hard time to open the flap of Jypsiere since it's a bit of a hassle for me........if you tuck the flap in, it didn't feel too save since someone can steal things from it easily

Do not own either, but if I were to buy one it would be Jypsiere, I think the So Kelly looks too long, I would be fishing in the depths for my keys, and Jypsiere has a younger vibe. At my age every little bit helps!!

Reactions: lovesallthebags
Baileylab, I own both and find both to be useful for different reasons. Of the two, IMO, the SO Kelly is more feminine and seems to go with more. But I use the Jypsiere the most because I have a little one still and need the free hands. It is my week-day bag, while the others are used when DH is around to help me carry DD.

If you do not have the need for being hands-free, I would choose the SO Kelly. It's quite versatile and elegant looking at the same time. HTH!

So Kelly

Tried both, own one - and it is the So Kelly. My casual vibe is catered to by a Massai and cross body - Evelyne. I have to say that the price point was a consideration given how much I would wear that bag - one Jypsiere = one So Kely + one Evelyne!

Thank you all for taking the time to vote & make comments.

FrenchSandra, Pretty99, HermesNuttyNut, ShopGirlBB, Siuman, Bababebi, Purdue & Roo Cambone!

Quite odd though that all the commenters here vote for the SO Kelly. when i checked the poll the Jypsiere is winning!

Purdue - so good to know you have both. Of the 2, which bag can be stuffed yet won't feel too heavy?

Purdue - so good to know you have both. Of the 2, which bag can be stuffed yet won't feel too heavy?

My SO Kelly is 26cm Clemence; Jypsiere is 34cm Fjord. The Jypsiere looks a little deceiving in what it can carries because of its design; about 1/4 at the top of the purse is not really usable.

I stuff the same amount of items in each purse, but at times I do place a thin sweater for myself and one for DD at the top portion of the SO Kelly. So to answer your question, I believe my SO Kelly can carry more. To me, the Jypsiere is heavier; wearing it cross-body helps offset the weight. The Jypsiere may be heavier because of the extra hardware on the strap in addition to the type of leather that I have.

I like the colors you have chosen, and whichever one you decide in the end, it will be beautiful! :smile: