Which do you like better palm spring pm or mm

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I just got the pm reverse today and was planning on selling the mm. I should right? I don’t need both. I originally got the mm years ago when my son was younger so I used it as my baby bag basically now he’s 5.5 going to kindergarten and doesn’t need so much which is why I then got the pm. I do have a neverfull gm if I do need a lot for a day out whenever that may be!

Attachments

• C5A9E3DF-6789-473A-A7A0-4A9CAC0A5F9E.jpeg
    C5A9E3DF-6789-473A-A7A0-4A9CAC0A5F9E.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 382042A0-B8EB-43A9-AA94-68D0316E778D.jpeg
    382042A0-B8EB-43A9-AA94-68D0316E778D.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 224
Congrats on your new PM. I like how it looks on you. I have 2 girls and I don’t need big bag anymore. My youngest is 4 years old now. But I will keep my speedy 35 mon monogram which I use for their baby bag. I put their initials on it, so yeah for historical purposes. Lol..
Enjoy your new PM and good luck on selling your MM.:smile:

Reactions: kprice1019
I prefer the MM, but if I were you I would keep both. That’s assuming you don’t have any other small monogram bags like speedy 25 bandouliere. Small bags are on trend now and in two years time might not be in style, but big bags win on practicality plus LV backpacks are only going to be increasing in price.

Not sure why MM looks so big in pictures, IRL it’s a small back back and the PM is more like a purse backpack. You can actually put stuff in the MM, with the price increase I would keep both. Let us know what you decide.

I have had them both, I prefer the MM and returned the PM because of canvas pealing at the corners. If this didn't occured I would have kept both sizes. Like someone els mentioned earlier, the MM is not that big, IMO. For me the PM is just too small, but still like it though.

I would keep both as each size as a purpose. After buying luxury for a couple of years, I’ve learnt only to sell when you need the cash or absolutely hate the bag. If not you will get seller’s remorse.

I would keep both as each size as a purpose. After buying luxury for a couple of years, I’ve learnt only to sell when you need the cash or absolutely hate the bag. If not you will get seller’s remorse.
So that’s what’s happening I had sold it on an lv fb page to my knowledge I canceled my invoice before the buyer paid as it still said unpaid, I messaged her said I couldn’t sell etc. she messaged me saying she had already paid it and now her money is in limbo as I have not received it and now I feel awful