which do you apply first?

I have another question then: (sorry if this is a silly question)
Do you use different concealers for hiding dark circles under the eye and for the rest of the face?

I never used concealer and also foundation.
I use my day cream follow sun-block (very SPF due to the season) and then compact powder ( or just baby powder).

I use concealer first, then powder foundation.

If I ever use an eye bright stick, it goes on last. And yes - it is a different product then the regular face concealer. :smile:

foundation first, then concealer for EXTRA coverage that i need under my eyes! :sweatdrop:
and yes i do use the same concealer for the little baggies under my eyes and the rest of my face, it helps even out the whole face.

Best Concealer Eye Makeup Application

A good concealer is the secret of the universe,' according to make-up guru Bobbi Brown, and it is easy to see why. Just the right colour, in just the right texture, and you would need a magnifying glass to prove that Mother Nature did not bless you
with a perfect canvas. Concealers may be liquid, cream or solid (stick). Moisturize your face first for easier application.To prevent concealer from setting into fine lines, wipe away excess. Blot with a tissue for matte finish. Just the wrong shade, in just the wrong texture, and you will draw attention to those blemishes you sought to disguise.
With a multitude of products available in everytone and texture (tubes of cream, liquids with sponge-tip applicators, simple sticks and harder 'cake' compacts), there is something for everyone - the trick is knowing how to use the right product in the right place. Whether you are fair or dark, your concealer should also have yellow tones. Don't use a concealer that's white or more than half a shade lighter than your skin tone. Try for an exact match. Apply before foundation. Set the concealer with powder.

I use mineral foundation and face concealer, and a creamy undereye concealer.

First I do a layer of foundation all over. Then I apply the eye concealer, and set it with more foundation. Then I put the mineral concealer on anywhere I need it on the rest of my face.

I have another question then: (sorry if this is a silly question)
Do you use different concealers for hiding dark circles under the eye and for the rest of the face?

Question #1 -- tiny bit of foundation first, then a bit of concealer

Question #2 -- yes, slightly pinker concealer (Mac's "NW" series) under the eye and more yellow tone on the face (Mac's "NC")