which do people prefer for summer daimer azur or white MC?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am not getting anything but, love to dream about different LV looks...next year I would like to get a light coloured bag and it would be between the daimer azur and the white MC...right now I think I like the white MC a tad more...also it is a tad bit more expensive but, bright and colourful...which do other people prefer Daimer Azur or White MC?????

2. i like the azur..is more fresh...not crazy about the white mc anymore....maybe 3 years ago it was fantastic...now it's just everywhere!

3. I think Azur looks better, more adult, not as "trendy."

Don't get me wrong, I love white MC, but only in small accessories.

4. YEAH..i only like the cles in MC now...i can prolly handle the black MC speedy but not the white one.

5. I like the white MC better because in the summertime, I like brighter and more colorful things. In general, I'm not that crazy about the Damier Azur line, I prefer the regular Damier line better.

6. White Mc!!

7. ITA Jane...I like the Azur for larger pieces.

However, I would like to get a MC pouchette one day:smile:

8. I love the white MC because of all of the colour..not sure how the daimer azur will look in real life...cream and grey/purple??? Also love MC sandals for summer do not own any but, love the look with the bags it is soo girly!!!!!

9. I love to carry my Black MC Speedy!!!

10. I prefer the MC, I'm still undecided about the azur to be honest.

11. I think the Azur is quite "wintery" and I always think of snow when I see it. Multicolor is definitely a summerpattern for me.

12. I'm not a fan of white MC so I'd probably lean towards the Azur.....but I'll proudly carry my black MC speedy during the summer!

13. I like the MC patter better for summer. The white is more colourful!

14. I'd love the Azur organizer to go with my Perle Bedford, great for winter, plus all year I think, but want the MC white pochette just so bad, probably would be a summer piece... but, would still wear fall, maybe not dead of winter, but maybe...:ban:

15. I prefer white MC to the Azur!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice