Which discontinued bags do you wish LV would bring back?

Jan 24, 2012
I've had Galliera on the brain (and seen a lot of talk about Lumi), so I was wondering what you ladies (and gents) wish LV would bring back (or never have discontinued in the first place)?

I thought I had seen another thread like this but couldn't find it when I searched. Fill free to link me to an old thread!

Galliera! I had a mono and SO DE... sold the DE and gave away the mono. Really wish they made it in the black Empriente with silver hardware.... drool worthy or what??

How funny!! You actually inspired this post because I saw that you commented somewhere else about selling your SO Galliera...I'm so jealous! I saw one in person about a year ago and I DIED. I want it so bad! Galliera is one of the bags that drew me to LV. More than drool worthy!! :drool:

How funny!! You actually inspired this post because I saw that you commented somewhere else about selling your SO Galliera...I'm so jealous! I saw one in person about a year ago and I DIED. I want it so bad! Galliera is one of the bags that drew me to LV. More than drool worthy!! :drool:

Wow really? I think it's the best bag ever! I gave away my mono Galliera to a friend who was a mummy and needed a comfortable shoulder bag... without it looking like a nappy bag! I wish I'd bought another one straight away but I didn't and then it was discontinued :sad:

The DE was lovely and supposed to be my care free winter bag but I was so worried about the piping in the top cracking, it had already stated to get deep creases and It wasn't quite as slouchy as the mono. It just wasn't the worry-free bag I thought it was going to be. I got back what I paid for it £990 at the time.

Davis Monogram Macassar!!!
Why is this tote gone?? It was amazing and I would buy a second one!

They have the Kitan...both are very similar but the Kitan has a zipper opening. :smile:

I wish they bring back the delightful GM, Stressa, I want the Milo messenger back, and I wish they bring back some the Damier Geant bags. :sad: