Which Diorama should I pick?

Hi All, I am going to have a birthday gift and I want to get a Diorama.
I am not sure which Diorama should I get?
1. Diorama black grained calfskin with silver hardware or
2. Diorama silver-tone metallic calfskin with micro-cannage
For Diorama owners, could you kindly let me know which type of Diorama leather is more durable between these two?
I hope can wear this bag from day to night. I want to carry this bag to work, too.
Not sure which Diorama should I choose? For micro-cannage, how is the wear and tear? Is it the leather will peels overtime?
Thank you so much in advance for all Diorama owners!

I use my Diorama black grain calfskin with SHW for both work and outings. As it is black, i think you can’t go wrong for both day/night. I have been using my bag for about 11 months now, and only had few scratches on the inner top flap of the bag, but I managed to buff away the scratches using the white felt cloth that came with the bag when I bought it. I don’t baby my bags btw.

The blue micro-cannage bag is very beautiful, believe me, when I tried on last week at Dior boutique. Too bad i was told it was the last piece in my country, hence I passed on & purchased a bag from monyat instead.

( I tried to find further info on the colour peeling issue from YT as well but no avail.)

Anyway, good luck and update us with your decision !! [emoji6]

My new Diorama
0ed912027924568b61bc9be094d0b771.jpg