Which Dior Gaucho color is this?

Thanks a lot gals :smile:

I found one but not so sure about the color that it would be the same bag as here is quite darker :sad:

What do you think about this bag? :girlsigh:

Attachments

• front_reference.jpg
    front_reference.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 194
^^It is the same colour, and that is a must have Dior, with the white and brown. V, you can't go wrong with this bag in any colour. They are all addicting!!!!

:lol: I always want a Gaucho in white but the price is a bit out of my budget for a BN one so I always run to Chanel (Chanel is Chanel...lol ) for that price range and that's why it has been still in my dream :flowers:

Actually, you can find one within a nice affordable price range. I know some sellers on eBay have great deals. I hunted my first two down because I was in dire need of getting my hands on this bag. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would go from Hermes, Chanel, Balenciaga, LV to Dior. I was close minded for a long time. Being open minded to different brands is bad for the wallet:crybaby::lol::love:

Actually, you can find one within a nice affordable price range. I know some sellers on eBay have great deals. I hunted my first two down because I was in dire need of getting my hands on this bag. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would go from Hermes, Chanel, Balenciaga, LV to Dior. I was close minded for a long time. Being open minded to different brands is bad for the wallet:crybaby::lol::love:

Yeah! Being open minded to diff. brands is bad for a wallet :lol: