Which diamond pendant?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which diamond pendant?

1. Circle Pendant

2. Flower Pendant

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    I'm turning 25 on Saturday and want to buy myself something a little fancy. I have a small solitaire diamond pendant I wear all the time, but want to buy another diamond pendant to mix it up a bit.

Here are two I like. Which do you like more? I'm looking for classic and wearable.

A) Circle Pendant:

[​IMG]

B) Flower Pendant:

[​IMG]

Thanks, ladies!

2. I really like both but I'm going to vote for the second one!:smile:

3. I like the circle one, I have actually wanted one of these myself...so thats my pick.

4. Thank you both!

I just realized I should have posted this in the jewelry forum. I completely missed it! Is there any way to have it moved?

5. I prefer the circle pendant.

6. My vote is for the circle pendant. It feels more classic and adult than the flower pendant. Not that wearing a flower is juvenile but the simplicity of the circle feels more classic.

7. Thank you!

Looks like the vote is currently 5 to 5- so helpful! :P

8. I love the circle one!

9. I voted for the circle pendant. To me, it looks more modern and neutral, whereas the flower would look too girly/cutesie on me.

I'm also thinking the flower one might be too similar to your solitaire, because of it's shape.

10. I prefer the flower. I think it depends on your personal preference: modern or classic. I see the circle everywhere these days and it just feels cliche to me somehow. Whoever said the flower might be too similar to your solataire has a fair point though.

Happy birthday! :wlae:

11. circle pendant!

12. The Circle pendant. So cute! :tup:

13. I have several circles and I NEVER wear them anymore. I think they are kind of last year...(dont flame me...) its just my preference. The flower is timeless...LOVE IT!

14. I love the flower pendant! Whiteflash is an excellent company; I have the petite Dreams of Africa pendant from them and it is really stunning!
    Hope you will show pics when you get your pendant!

15. I totally agree.