• Gucci

• Prada

• Dolce and Gabbana

• Chloe

• Balenciaga

• Burberry

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
i don't understand the negativity concerning prada. their shoes are the most comfortable ever, their clothing is simple but fabulous. sure the nylon bags suck but there are so many other bags made of leather. at least the nylon bags aren't that expensive; gucci, chanel,dior, lv,...they all make non leather bags and ask so much more for them than prada.

jennifer said:
:cry:Sniff..Sniff... tear..tear.. :amazed: Wait! do you hear that....it was my heart...it stopped beating. You broke it. :sad2: ..........;)

I new I'd get it for that. THe leather is gorgeous ,I can't deny that! The design is great!.....I just think everyone I see has it in every color. It's gorgeous! but overdone, maybe not overrated.:sad: So sorry.

Dior bags get my vote ... I think they are just butt-ugly :sick: :sick: :sick: ! While I happen to love the Spy Bag, the other Fendi bags don't really do anything for me, per se. I also have to agree with a lot of the other folks, Prada has been slipping :cry: .

Prada .... I never really understood the whole nylon craze or the crazy prices for it. I'm a little LVed out. These days I seem to be drawn to Chloe and Balenciaga. Love all the color choices with these two designers.

Hands down on Prada...I think enough's been said about why Prada leads the pack on this thread...also, gotta mention Bottega Veneta bags bc they are nothing special (although the leather quality is amazing) and so very, very, very overpriced! Dolce Gabbanna bags are very cheap looking and a little too trendy, I agree, they should stick to designing sexy dresses and other clothing...MJ, I will defend bc every designer has a bag or two that are not popular by the public, but he has some very cool designs, uses awesome quality leather and hardware, he makes the best high-end makeup bags, so I give him props with his own lines and with LV-I have never ever been upset when I got home about the quality of materials and workmanship :love:

star3777 said:
I new I'd get it for that. THe leather is gorgeous ,I can't deny that! The design is great!.....I just think everyone I see has it in every color. It's gorgeous! but overdone, maybe not overrated.:sad: So sorry.

No..really..no hard feelings..to each their own. And given your collection you have quiet the eye for bag couture! I am just eager to receive mine and use it..I was board with my standards...(LV's, Chanel's, MJ's, Gucci, Prada's..and whatever else is up there) and have been wanting to stir things up. :idea: thanks for letting me "cry it out" :amuse:

I was torn between LV and Burberry - but there are quite a few LV bags I like.

I think Kate Spade should have been on this list, because she has only put out two bags that caught my eye (Perrin, Giselle Rivington). The other ones, I just don't get. And why people would buy Kate Spade knockoffs really confuses me.

chemlex said:
I was torn between LV and Burberry - but there are quite a few LV bags I like.

I think Kate Spade should have been on this list, because she has only put out two bags that caught my eye (Perrin, Giselle Rivington). The other ones, I just don't get. And why people would buy Kate Spade knockoffs really confuses me.
You're right about Kate Spade - I never saw one of her bags I ever liked.

kimmy393 said:
Mine to Lv is great , in no way overrated . LV = quality :biggrin:

Thank you so much! Someone else does see the light! Yes, I in no way think that Vuitton is overrated...they have over 150 years now of experience and quality behind them :heart: hence my enduring love of the brand :amuse: