Luxury Shopping in Paris (General)

Perhaps Goyard...

Also, when I was in Paris I bought perfume from small boutiques that don't carry their fragrance overseas. I thought that was a pretty unique gift (one you can only get there).

To add to the list of non-usual suspects, Perrin Paris. I die for their exotics.

They only have two boutiques in the U.S. (LA / BH and NY / the carlyle) but their flagship is in France. And other than their gloves, which is what made them famous in 1893, their bags are extremely well-made and well-priced.

They have this one rendition of the Hermes double sens in all ostrich and the leather is soft, smooshy and tdf. Love.

Hi ladies I know this is the Chanel Thread but is CHANEL a brand where you just have to go when in France to purchase a bag etc. before coming back home? Are there any other brands that we can't get here or styles of bags that is a must? :P

There's also LV, Celine etc. I would appreciate your thoughts.
If you are not looking for Chanel or Hermes, Dior and LV are also great brands to buy in Paris. Have fun!

[ QUOTE=maryg1;27309293]Don't forget French lingerie![/QUOTE]

Yes!! My fave brand ever is Empreinte---made in France---and amazing quality. They have way more styles over there, highly recommended!

Hello everyone. I'm heading to Paris in March and have never been there before so I'm needing help on all the best shopping places! I'm loving brands like celine, Saint Laurent, isabel marnt, balenciaga etc I also want to go to places similar to department stores like Saks and Nordstrom. I'm also excited to check out city-pharma for beauty products 😊 any help would be really appreciate!

There is a lot already out there on Paris...but Bon Marché is the major dept. store not to miss...and try Rue Saint Honoré for major designer shopping and Le Marais for more trendy boutiques.

have fun!

Avenue Montaigne has many designer shops (Chanel, LV, Roger Vivier & a host of other

Blvd St Germain is also quite lovely & besides Le Bon Marche, Au Printemps &
Galerie Lafayette just some wonderful boutiques all around the city

If you are a fan of CL's don't miss the boutique.. quite fab!

The French pharmacies are quite fun & you can get lost in them for a long time..LOL

There is a wonderful Lanvin exhibit on now as well as a button exhibition that
is quite outstanding

Enjoy!!