Which designer bag is sopisticated for a professional 33 year old?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello lovely people,

I have just recently signed up to this blog (should have done it ages ago since I regularly read the posts on this forum!). So I am a 33 year old professional in London looking to buy my second designer bag (1st one was a Mulberry medium Daria Hobo in Tan which I bought about 4 years ago).

These are the 2 I have been thinking:
    -Chanel medium flap bag in lambskin with gold metal
    or
    -LV Damier Ebene Neverfull MM

Apart from the obvious price difference which of the 2 would you go for?
    The only reason I haven't bought either of them is the fact that EVERYONE has one or the other...I feel like everyone has the same fake version of the bag. If not either of these bags, which iconic bag would you recommend to a young(ish!) professional like moi?

Thank you in advance.
    Soni

2. Hi Soni,
    though it's Chloe forum I would say Givenchy Antigona will look good - it's structured, durable and not loud. yet it's recognizable. as for Chloe I'd pick Chloe Paraty as an office bag, but Chloe is discontinuing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice