• Neo Noe Cherry

• Neverfull MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi TPF friends,
I need your help. I just rebuilt my collection. I am a mono girl, I don’t have DE bag at all. Now my target is DE bag. I need to have at least 1.
I have think and think and think buy still torn between 3 bags :

Speedy B 25 — this bag has so many good functions, I can run around the park with sling bag option and I don’t have to worry about the rain, now we have so many playdates ! But will the opening be to small ?
Neo Noe Cherry — I love noe style and I love how DE mixed with cherry. Last time I have in mono black. My problem is the bulky base. I am trying to keep my collection as lean as possible because I have bad experience when we moved to new county recently, I cannot bring all my bags because my luggage is not enough. I have my trauma of selling all of them. So just incase we have to move again, I better keep my collection “slim” enough to be on the luggage.
Neverfull MM — this is my favorite tote ever. It’s just lightweight and so easy to use. I have one in mono, should I get another one in DE ? Somehow I know I will, but maybe not this year. I want to enjoy my mono first.

Sorry for keep on rambling. As we all know, this is our first world problem. Lol.. :biggrin:
All opinions are welcome, but please just in between 3 bags. It’s already difficult to choose. Thank you..!
Ps : This is my current collection. All mono.. One missing from the picture is my speedy 35 mon monogram.
7EA7056E-D72F-4D00-A38B-ADBE6B479D01.png

Reactions: LaDolceLaria
Hi Balen.girl. After viewing your beautiful collection, I suggest the speedy b 25 to add to your collection. Reason being is you can wear it multiple ways, can fit a lot if needed, and a classic silhouette. The opening may seem small, but from my experience, I don’t see that as an issue when I use it.
I also like the Neo Noe. I have one in mono in rose ballerine. Can fit a lot as well, and is just so beautiful purse. My cons: strap can be uncomfortable on the shoulders if you have it extended to wear as a cross body. The length of the strap is kinda long too, so it doesn’t really look good on me when I wear it crossbody. However, as a shoulder bag, it really is comfy and just so pretty to look at. I also agree that the bottom sticks out, so if you are planning to travel/ move in the future, either you use it as your carrying bag, or stuff it with clothes so it can maintain its shape inside your luggage.
As for the neverfull, I bought the DE mm a few months ago and returned it. I find the straps were kinda sharp on the edges, and thought it was to big for me. I mostly have small to medium sized purses, so I think owning the neverfull mm, which is a tote style, is something very new to me, and just need time to adjust to using a bigger purse. I still regret returning it as I liked it a lot, so will probably add one again during fall season.
Anyway, good luck with your decision!!

Hi Balen.girl. After viewing your beautiful collection, I suggest the speedy b 25 to add to your collection. Reason being is you can wear it multiple ways, can fit a lot if needed, and a classic silhouette. The opening may seem small, but from my experience, I don’t see that as an issue when I use it.
I also like the Neo Noe. I have one in mono in rose ballerine. Can fit a lot as well, and is just so beautiful purse. My cons: strap can be uncomfortable on the shoulders if you have it extended to wear as a cross body. The length of the strap is kinda long too, so it doesn’t really look good on me when I wear it crossbody. However, as a shoulder bag, it really is comfy and just so pretty to look at. I also agree that the bottom sticks out, so if you are planning to travel/ move in the future, either you use it as your carrying bag, or stuff it with clothes so it can maintain its shape inside your luggage.
As for the neverfull, I bought the DE mm a few months ago and returned it. I find the straps were kinda sharp on the edges, and thought it was to big for me. I mostly have small to medium sized purses, so I think owning the neverfull mm, which is a tote style, is something very new to me, and just need time to adjust to using a bigger purse. I still regret returning it as I liked it a lot, so will probably add one again during fall season.
Anyway, good luck with your decision!!
Thank you dear. I think I will choose speedy B 25. I will go to store next week. :smile:

Hi @balen.girl you have a lovely rounded collection, and from looking at it I would recommend the speedy b 25. I think for Your purposes, runaround, sling bag, playdates it would be perfect. It is also a very light carefree bag, class style, crossbody, low maintenance, don’t have to worry about the rain, it’s a great bag to get. In terms of the opening, yes it can be a bit small, but then you wouldn’t want it too big or else it would get too heavy, and if you wanted to put more things in it then you can always use your speedy 35. The speedy b 25 is great for when you need something smaller, light weight and grab and go. It’s a perfect choice.

Reactions: balen.girl
Hi @balen.girl you have a lovely rounded collection, and from looking at it I would recommend the speedy b 25. I think for Your purposes, runaround, sling bag, playdates it would be perfect. It is also a very light carefree bag, class style, crossbody, low maintenance, don’t have to worry about the rain, it’s a great bag to get. In terms of the opening, yes it can be a bit small, but then you wouldn’t want it too big or else it would get too heavy, and if you wanted to put more things in it then you can always use your speedy 35. The speedy b 25 is great for when you need something smaller, light weight and grab and go. It’s a perfect choice.
Thank you dear, yes you are correct, speedy B is a perfect choice.
I will choose speedy B 25.. but my mono addiction start again, I start to wanting it in mono. Do you have this kind of feeling? Not only towards DE, but whatever LV bag I like, at the end I always get in mono because like my heart always said no to other patterns. I have to fight this feeling.. Otherwise I will make the same mistake like before.