Which Day Is Your Best Day To Go Shopping ?

as i work in retail, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND shopping during tues - thurs morning to mid-afternoon. weekday evenings are fine, but don't go too late.. we close you know and want to go home as much as you do after a day's work.

if you're gonna buy anything that requires order paperwork or whatnot, do it on a weekday.. weekends are solely for sale-shopping, and trying to find good deals..

frozen7313 said:
as i work in retail, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND shopping during tues - thurs morning to mid-afternoon. weekday evenings are fine, but don't go too late.. we close you know and want to go home as much as you do after a day's work.

if you're gonna buy anything that requires order paperwork or whatnot, do it on a weekday.. weekends are solely for sale-shopping, and trying to find good deals..

Good Advice,:idea:

Weekends are an absolutely nightmare in my area (DC Metro area....literally, tour buses drop people off). I prefer, if I have time, to shop in the evenings during the week.

I honestly don't like going to malls on weekends. They get so crowded. A lot of time I have to go around and around for a parking spot. Unfortunetly, weekends are the only time I can go.

My little nifty trick--- I go Friday nights, right afterwork, and before I go out with friends.

Because it's first night of the weekends, there are not that many people, and best thing is---- all the sales started FRIDAY NIGHT! And if I was able to score anything, I get to wear it when I go out later.. SAs are more friendly on Friday evenings for some reason, more relaxed I think.. so yeah, FRIDAY night is my best day to go shopping:lol:

but everyday is great shopping days though!